IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Need Your Prayers
GaryH
post May 7 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 740

I am in great need of prayers from/with others in my life.
I have not been feeling real well, and seem to have some health issues.
I feel God is talking to me at times, but am not sure if it is God, or some inner
conscience thing. sometimes I feel it is God, but other times I find myslef thinnking it is just me conjuring up what is coming to me.
Please pray for me, I am really reaching the point of anxiety and fear with this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
semi
post May 7 2008, 05:26 PM
Post #2

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

GaryH -

We at my house have some very serious health issues - so I can identify, Nevertheless I hold fast to the Lord and pray for things to be far better than they are at present.

God, Please give Gary insight into what he needs to do and give him the faith and strength to do it, and heal him as he has need, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shalom.

+Quote Post
GaryH
post May 8 2008, 05:34 AM
Post #3

Thank you semi, I am greatful for the prayers. Please continue to pray for me. I too remember the requests from here.

+Quote Post
Glen
post May 8 2008, 06:51 AM
Post #4

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi Gary! I'm praying for you. Since I've heard God talk to me from within and in several other ways, let me offer a few suggestions. Since you're in doubt, ask God to make His will known to you. If He is talking, it's because there is something He wants you to know, so He cares that you know it's Him and understand the message. Tell Him what you think He's saying and ask Him to confirm it to you in a way you can't mistake. Make a serious study of the Bible and pay close attention to what you feel you're being told by God. If it contradicts the Bible, it isn't God.

That was the Spiritual side of what you're saying. Let me give the physical and mental side, because I've had times of anxiety when I thought God was speaking and learned I had a blood chemical imbalance. That's a physical illness that causes mental symptoms. My illness was type 2 diabetes. At times I was overwhelmed with negative emotions and anxiety. I thought people were angry with me. I was inexplicably angry at my wife. I felt I was being punished in some way by God, but couldn't put my finger on what the reason was. I then felt I was being harassed by the devil. Both of these thoughts resulted in an even more serious seeking of God. This usually seemed to happen in the mid-afternoon. Once I was diagnosed with diabetes, I was given a blood meter and discovered my blood sugar was at its lowest in mid-afternoon. As I got my sugar under control, the anxiety and depression left me. I had been reacting "spiritually" to a physical illness. God was faithful and led me to the doctor who discovered the problem. There are other blood chemical issues that can cause everything from mild anxiousness to schizophrenia. So, if you feel there is an illness element to this, please see a doctor.

I'm not trying to discount the possibility God is talking, but, until He's made His message clear to you, look into all the possible causes. He could be calling you to to a wonderful, miraculous ministry, or He could be telling you to see a doctor. Having experienced both, I can tell you to make sure of his message in every way possible.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
GaryH
post May 12 2008, 07:16 AM
Post #5

Thanks for your prayers, I continue to struggle with this, but feel I am being spoken to by God and he has a very calming effect.
If it is God, he tells me to continue to read Matt 17 to which I am doing, and trying to absorb all that is in it.

I know that axniety & fear have a lot to do with this, and I am really working on it, so do continue to pray with/for me.

Thanks Again

+Quote Post
Glen
post May 16 2008, 06:32 AM
Post #6

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Still praying! If it's God, He'll make His message clear to you.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:36 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here