IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Last Hope..., I'm lost and have no one
Angel
post May 13 2008, 02:11 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 748

I don't know where to begin or how to move forward. Everything has now come to an end. I have no family and am loosing my home in the next few weeks. I am scared and have no money or income. How does one get to this point and how do I begin to put the pieces of my life together? The only things in the world that matter to me are my small dogs that I love and have had for 10 years. They are not healthy and I would never leave them. If they were not with me I would not have been alive this long. I don't care anymore about my life and can't kill myself as they would miss me so much it would kill them. I don't know how to be happy anymore and I am so discuraged and beaten down by the people I know and the world today I don't see any help or reason to live anymore. I am so tired of everything. I can't imagine anything that could change my mind. I am so alone all the time even when I'm with people. No one understands and I don't know how to find help. I don't think there is an answer for me except the fate I have brought on myself. It is my fault that I am in this situation but don't now how to get out. I don't even know what I am looking for or asking for. Im just so tired. I just needed to put down my thoughts. Thank you
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
semi
post May 13 2008, 01:54 PM
Post #2

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

Angel -

You said: "I am scared and have no money or income" and "It is my fault that I am in this situation..."

I assume from this that you have built up large credit debt that is now insurmountable due to having lost your income. I see no immediate solution if you are not employed.

If you were to find employment, your house mortgager might work with you because there are a lot of foreclosures going on right now and I don't really think they want to take possession of something they cannot easily sell again to recover their money.

The problem is that you have given up. FIGHT, woman ! Sell off your things until you can get your bills under control. Then if you do still have to leave your house, you won’t have a bunch of stuff to move.

Keep in mind that if you were to end up out in the street, you’d lose your stuff anyway, so you might as well sell as much as possible and create for yourself some income. That way you can move into a smaller, cheaper place.

In the meantime:

Lord, Please give Angel re-newed hope, peace of mind, and a solution to her problems, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shalom.

+Quote Post
Linda
post May 13 2008, 07:47 PM
Post #3

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Dear Angel,

I can't imagine the pain and loneliness you're experiencing right now, but I can tell you that there is hope in Jesus Christ. In Psalm 23, we are told, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me. Your rod and staff comfort me." Even if it is your fault that you're in this current situation, God still cares. Call on Him; cry out to Him. Acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths and show you where to go for help. Ask Him to reveal to you what it is you're searching for. "Ask, and it shall be given to you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you." (Matt. 7:7) If there is a Rescue Mission in your community, they may be able to help you through this rough time.

Please keep in touch with us here at web-church. In the meantime you will be in prayer.

"Father, in the name of Jesus, lift Angel up out of the miry clay and set her feet on the Solid Rock, Your Son, Jesus. Guide her in the decisions she will have to make in the days ahead and show her where to go for the help she needs. Reveal Your purpose for her life and show her what she needs and reward her search with the Wonderful Person of Jesus. Give her Your wisdom, Lord, for what to do in the future. Lord, Your word says, "I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11. I praise You that You are a God Who can be trusted and is mighty to save. I lift Angel up to You in the strong, matchless name of Jesus. Amen."

God bless you and keep you in His care.

Loving Him,
><Linda>

+Quote Post
Glen
post May 16 2008, 07:48 AM
Post #4

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi Angel! We're praying for you. From your post, it must seem like there is absolutely no hope for you. The problems must seem impossible. I want to offer a tiny ray of hope, so, just listen for a minute.

You didn't happen here by accident. You were led by God, who loves you, who knows everything you need before you even ask, and wants to carry you through your problems toward a life that is perfect for you. Does that sound too much to believe right now? OK! Though it may have been tiny, it took some belief in God for you to risk sharing your post. That's all the belief you need for God to start working miracles in your life. Instead of looking for one huge miracle that will change everything overnight, how about just looking for one little miracle...evidence of God in your life.

Hey, if He can lead you to a prayer forum, He can help you have a soft landing and give you the strength for the climb back to your former financial status. You just keep using that tiny amount of faith that got you to post, here, and keep your eyes open for one more tiny miracle...and then another, and another. I believe God wants to use this time in your life to reveal His love for you and His power to help you.

Please keep us posted on how it's going. Especially tell us when you glimpse that first tiny miracle.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:32 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here