IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Numbers 18:19-20
clarkthompson
post Nov 17 2015, 04:53 AM
Post #1

Advanced

Group: Members
Member No.: 56,577

Numbers 18:19-20 King James Version (KJV)
19 All the heave offerings of the holy things, which the children of Israel offer unto the LORD, have I given thee, and thy sons and thy daughters with thee, by a statute for ever: it is a covenant of salt for ever before the LORD unto thee and to thy seed with thee.
20 And the LORD spake unto Aaron, Thou shalt have no inheritance in their land, neither shalt thou have any part among them: I am thy part and thine inheritance among the children of Israel.

Numbers 18:19-20 Amplified Bible (AMP)

19 All the offerings of the holy things, which the Israelites offer to the LORD I have given to you and to your sons and your daughters with you as a continual allotment. It is an everlasting covenant of salt [that cannot be dissolved or violated] before the LORD to you and to your descendants with you.” 20 Then the LORD said to Aaron, “You shall have no inheritance in the land [of the Israelites], nor have any portion [of land] among them. I am your portion and your inheritance among the children of Israel.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

19 The Lord allowed them to taken from the offerings; this is just for the sons of Levi because they had no land to take from. Their portion was dependent on the people following after the Lord but others would tribes would loose their lands because of not following the Lord. The sons of Aaron were to be the priests but the rest of the Levites served inside the temple of cities of refuge.

20 They inherited the right to serve the Lord. Today we as Christians are given this honor thru Christ being our Lord it is still within a bloodline no longer Aaron’s but the Lord’s Him self’s blood, which we receive when we receive Him.

--------------------
To be persecuted is to follow after Christ.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- clarkthompson   Numbers 18:19-20   Nov 17 2015, 04:53 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:33 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here