IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Faith For Healing
lesjude
post Jan 31 2013, 12:17 PM
Post #1

User

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,423

It is always Jesus' will to heal, no exceptions, only conditions and these are easily met by grace through faith. II Cor. 1:20
Exodus 15:26 The condition is to be obedient to the truth we have and a heart to learn more. God does not put the sickness on us but allows it for disobedience or for the following reasons: I Peter 1:7, James 1:2-4, Romans 5:3-5.

Please be aware of I Cor 10:13. One way to build your faith is to use you supernatural prayer language. Jude 20. Also Romans 10:17.

Psalm 107:20 The condition is to know Jesus loves you enough to heal you every time because He and His word are the same! The Centurion understood this and the authority of the word. We have the same authority to speak that word over ourselves and others! See Matt 8:5-13. So speak I Peter 2:24 over yourself. Proverbs 4:20-23 and Proverbs 18:21. It was ALREADY accomplished 2000 years ago. Isaiah 53:5-6. In verse 4 the words griefs and sorrows should be sickness and pains. This is explained in Matt. 8:16-17. The tense of 'fulfilled' means ongoing. See Hebrews 13:8. Jesus heals today!

Mark 11:23-24. Your 'mountain' is the sickness. One of the conditions to "move the mountain" is Mark 11:25-26. Make sure you have NO unforgiveness in you heart! Note the tenses in verse 24. Present tense:ask believing and receive, future tense:you will have them.

Hebrews 11:1 tells what Bible faith is. Your faith is actual substance in the spirit realm, hupostasis in the Greek. Christ is "the very image" of God's "substance" in Hebrews 3:1. This gives an example of what our faith is in the spirit realm.

Here are two case studies of how faith works: II Kings 4:8-37. Note the words that came out of her mouth as to what she was believing for. "It is well!"
The other is the 12 spies in Numbers 13 and 14. Note what Caleb and Joshua said when ALL the facts and evidence were against God's promise. Do not let the 'facts' of your situation contradict God's truth in I Peter 2:24!
Here are the scriptures that I gave a lady who took them like medicine and was healed of terminal cancer: All are in Matt. 8:16-17, 9:35, 10:1, 12:15, 14:14, 14:35-36, 15:29-31, 19:1-2, 21:14. The point is Jesus is still willing to heal all who come to Him. The main condition is coming in faith (see Hebrews chapter 11). Jesus will also show you how to act your faith as all did in Hebrews 11. See James 2:18-26. All acted their faith.
If you have ANY questions please ask.
Jesus is King!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:50 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here