IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Urgently Need Help Fr Scholarship Assistance, Desperate need
Rating 5 V
mereiak3006
post Jul 6 2011, 11:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,264

I would like to request for a prayer for myself about my scholarship. I am a scholarship student studying abroad, and I failed one unit the last semester. Now my scholarship is thinking of cancelling my scholarship. What happened in that exam room last semester was something I never experienced before. My mind just went blank, and my exam schedule was one day after the other. By the time I went for my last paper (which was the one I failed), my mind just blanked out. I just have only one more year to complete my study. I came from a poor family, but because of Jesus I have this wonderful opportunity. I need your help my Christian brothers and sisters! I need you prayers and and your love. I am fasting for the whole day today....
May God bless you and your family!
Thank you
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JohnExpertUK
post Jan 9 2017, 11:09 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 74,310

QUOTE (mereiak3006 @ Jul 7 2011, 12:47 AM) *
I would like to request for a prayer for myself about my scholarship. I am a scholarship student studying abroad, and I failed one unit the last semester. Now my scholarship is thinking of cancelling my scholarship. What happened in that exam room last semester was something I never experienced before. My mind just went blank, and my exam schedule was one day after the other. By the time I went for my last paper (which was the one I failed), my mind just blanked out. I just have only one more year to complete my study. I came from a poor family, but because of Jesus I have this wonderful opportunity. I need your help my Christian brothers and sisters! I need you prayers and and your love. I am fasting for the whole day today....
May God bless you and your family!
Thank you

Hello mereiak3006, dont worry everything will be sorted out. I will definitely pray for your scholarship. United kingdom is a great place to study and work. It has many recruitment franchise which helps you to get the right job. Don't panic, just relax and be careful for the next time. We all are with you. Bless You!! smile.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:05 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here