IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Obsession Of Islam Vs Belief In Jesus
Glen
post Sep 25 2006, 11:57 AM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Comparative Religion is taught in many colleges and universities, often looking at 3 major religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) in a supposed clinical, objective way. There is evidence that our multi-cultural philosophy has resulted in many thinking these beliefs are equal, peaceful and compatible. The popular thought even goes so far as to describe them as worshiping the same God. While these assumptions are mostly true of Judaism and Christianity, Islam is an opposing belief in every respect. The Catholic Pope has recently been criticized for regarding Islam as a religion of violence and, as recent behavior suggests, the Pope is right. With so many regarding the religion of Islam as above criticism, it's important to get some facts out so Christians won't be fooled. While, as Christians, we are to love the Muslim people, their religion is one of violence, with a goal to kill all Christians and Jews who don't deny their God and convert to Islam.

Religion Of Peace: After the Pope spoke, as if to prove him right, violence and death threats erupted all over the Islamic world. So far, 2 murders have been attributed to the Muslim furor over his speech. This violent behavior confirms the truth of the Pope's words and, more importantly, the bankruptcy of Islam as a faith of peace. Given how little objection...

To read the rest of the article, go to: http://www.web-church.com/articles-christi...ef_in_jesus.htm

...or you can add your comments here.

I should point out, I'm not going to debate anyone on the proper interpretation of the Koran...we do Bible here. The author I cited, Dr. Morey is the Islam expert...not us.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:40 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here