IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Struggling, addiction
billh
post Mar 31 2010, 02:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,001

i have been struggling with drug addiction for years ive gone to aa but i feel like im missing something any advie would be great.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Struggling
post Apr 11 2010, 01:20 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 9,277

Keep going back until you get it. It takes some people years to get it. Get a sponsor. Hang with the winners. Pray Pray Pray. Go to a lot of meetings. Without being specific, what part of the world are you in? Also, depending on what kind of drugs you are on, you may need to go to detox or rehab. Hope I helped. Pray Pray Pray.

+Quote Post
starr1
post Jul 7 2010, 08:13 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 12,441

smile.gif I am 3 years sober and in AA. In the begining i tried to do 90 meetings in 90 days. I tried to do the "next right thing". I never believed i could stay sober trust me. I got on my knees everyday and night. Oh ya and call people from your phone list. You have to work the program or it wont work! Got a sponsor? get one if not. Actually i need to get on my knees more now. I went from every day doing it to doing it like once a month. Not a good thing. However i understand your struggle! I am addicted to everything not just alchol and drugs. I struggle with food addiction too. Hope this helps. Love you!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:07 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here