IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Please Pray For Me Gum Disease
ann
post Feb 24 2008, 04:05 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 649

I am a young lady and i have bleeding, sore Gum This is genetic problem as my mum suffer from Gum disese. ;I have lost some of the teeth. Please pray for me to be healed of this gum disease. l believe God is the healer and he will restore my gum.

Ann
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Tara657
post Sep 22 2016, 09:19 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 72,899

QUOTE (ann @ Feb 24 2008, 05:05 PM) *
I am a young lady and i have bleeding, sore Gum This is genetic problem as my mum suffer from Gum disese. ;I have lost some of the teeth. Please pray for me to be healed of this gum disease. l believe God is the healer and he will restore my gum.

Ann

It will be better if you see a private dentist. My sister too had the same problem. She too had bleeding gum. We consulted a doctor at Parkerhill Dental in Mississauga. Doctor told us that the main reason for that was improper dental hygiene. She had done the SRP procedure and it was all safe that helped the gums to reattach themselves to her teeth. It will be better and safe if you consult a dentist as in some cases it may lead to tooth loss and the myriad of problems associated with it. We will definitely pray for you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:17 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here