IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm Done!
xterrabuzz
post Mar 18 2012, 07:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,844

Last night I told God off. My 41 years of existence have been nothing but abuse, and nothing ever going right...ever, people yelling, learning disabilities, and on and on and on. I'm done with believing in God and faith and the bible. I'm so sick of listening to all you perfect people with your perfect little lives perech to me about how god talks to you. God doesn't talk to you, god doesn't talk to anyone. Lets discuss the "god talking to people thing". In one camp you have people that tell you god only gives you one of three answers. Not now, wait, I have something better planned....whatever! In the other camp you have people that "claim" to have conversations with god....is that reserved for the perfect people. On of the pastors at my former church claimed god called her "Hon" What the f**k ever.

If there is a god I was put on this earth for what??? I have no family, no friends. I'm alone all the time. my entire childhood was physical abuse-thanks for all the help god. Ya know what my favorite is tho. June 12 1977. I was 7 years old when my step dad was beating me up so bad that I ran out of the house into a horrible thunderstorm. Ran into the woods and hid. I spent the night under a big pine tree scared to death. Where the hell was god then...i was 7 years old. And do you think anybody came to look for me .....hell no. Screw god.
And do you think it got better from there....nope. Got worse actually. Miracles...whatever.
So now I'm at the point of suicide. As soon as I find a good home for my pets I'm outta here. So thanks for everything god. Thanks for taking two seconds to talk to me. What a joke. Thanks for wasting 41 years of my believing in a joke.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Frostbite
post Mar 18 2012, 11:57 AM
Post #2

User

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,892

If God were talking to these people who say God is talking to them, He would be setting them straight on a few things. But, they continue in their errors.

The only thing you're on Earth for is to serve God. You're not here to have friends, money, or health - and everyone with these things will lose them! And, if you're feeling sorry for yourself, then you have your mind in the wrong place.

Jesus said it's harder for a rich man to get to heaven than for a camel to go through an eye of a needle. Why? Because the rich man is serving himself, rather than serving God. Those without much in this world should count it a blessing, for material things are not blocking their way.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:42 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here