IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Christian Music
Glen
post May 31 2008, 11:08 AM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

To open the music window and listen to this week's selection, just click on a title. To return, close the music window.

You Lift Me Up

Will I

Under The Influence

Spinnin' Around

Serious

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nrand
post Mar 21 2010, 06:58 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,737

Hi Folks - I thought I would drop by and offer you a new song for Easter
I am a full time minister in the Uniting Church in Australia and I often write song material to add to my sermons. It was my spiritual renewal through music that began my path into ministry over twenty years ago and I have found that God has never failed to use me when I finally decided I should widen the circle of the sharing of God's Gifts with others.

This song is one of hundreds I have written in the past twenty years, and has been kicking around in one form or another since 2003, and I just finished it last week following the death of my mother's sister.
Due to my low voice I often tune down two semitones to enable me to use cowboy chords - most people with normal voices will find this sounds better in a higher key - the chorus sections will also benefit from some high harmonies.

If you wish to use this in worship please log on to CCLI and get the words from them. Feedback will be appreciated, as I am planning to up load 15-20 of my better songs over the next few weeks. Subscriptions are welcome [free]

It would be great to see how others approach the use of this song.

Peace in Christ
Nicholas Randall [Rev]

The song title is: 'Hold Your Face up to the Light' and can be viewed for free on Youtube - subscriptions to my channel are also free
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:53 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here