IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> God Redeem Our Marriage In Jesus Name, Marriage redemption
Rating 5 V
Tymp
post Jul 31 2010, 08:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,038

Please pray for God's will, to be realized in his redeeming power for our 27 year marriage.

Pray for the conviction of the Holy spirit to show our hearts the path Jesus wants us to take and the strength to walk that path.

Pray my wife and I will come together under God's protection and live out our lives as comitted happy Partners (Helpmeets) to one another.

Pray the people that are put before us confusing the reunion of our marriage are put uasunder and they find God's perfect partner and live long happy, blessed lives with the partner God has chosen for them.

Pray binding Satan and his darkness, rebuking his oppression and asking Jesus to fill our lives with a desire for each other and a desire for us to fulfill the covenant of marriage we agreed to with God.

Father bring our marriage together under your perfect will for our lives. In Jesus name.

Tim
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daughterofzion20...
post Aug 6 2010, 09:18 PM
Post #2

Advanced

Member No.: 799

The word of God states that "where two or three agree as touching anything on earth, it shall be established and so therefore beloved, i join my faith with yours and agree with you on the prayers and confessions that you have made for your marriage.. I decree that it is well with your wife and your marriage in Jesus name. Amen.
Continue to believe and see what the Lord will do.

As for those that are intervening in your marriage, negatively, The Lord will deal with them in his own time.

Shalom.

+Quote Post
p31woman
post Sep 25 2010, 08:22 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 14,273

I can tell that your heart is in the right place by your request for not only for your marriage but also you show concern for the lives of those who are causing confusion.
Lord I stand in agreement with this husband and ask that You continue to keep his heart right before You. Bring the marriage into unity and help them to be on one accord. Cancel all assignments that are meant to harm or cause division. Thank You Lord that Your word is not void of power but will accomplish Your plans and purpose. Be glorified in this marriage and family, in Jesus name, Amen.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:47 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here