IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Question In God's Testing
PetitFurElise
post Jul 30 2012, 09:26 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,948

I understand that God sometimes will put on some testing on us to test our faith, but how does it justify if in the process involves someone's passing away?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DanielShepard
post Aug 27 2012, 01:39 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 38,742

Not knowing the circumstances around your question, I will try to share some thoughts. If the person who passed away was a Christian, then he/she has gone to a better place and if you are a Christian you will see that person one day. I assume that the person was very dear to you. The best thing to do is to seek God's face and His love. As you do this, you will develop a closer relationship to God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ. The pain of the loss will never completely go away. But God is always there to put His arms around you and let you cry on His shoulder and comfort you. In time, as you continually seek to develop a deep relationship with God, He may reveal the answer you seek concerning this test. May God's love surround you and may His presence continually be felt by you.

+Quote Post
Don
post Sep 26 2012, 11:20 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 39,786

God Bless you.
Yes sometimes this is the case. If you read the book of Job. Job was tested by the Lord, He lost all of his children when their house burned to the ground.
The Lord tested Job for many years.
We must have faith in the Lord and continue to walk in the light ... walk the talk as my pastor used to say and keep your eyes fixed on the cross.
Sad worldly lossed will be replaced by the Glory of God and the Kingdom of heaven.
Amen

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:56 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here