IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Please pray for me to quit drugs., My life
john2085
post Jul 28 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 23

Hi, the names John and I ask for your prayers. I am battling drugs and it needs to end. I cant do this alone and hae prayed and prayed for this to end. Please help me and pray for me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Glen
post Jul 28 2006, 03:06 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi John! Drug addiction can be very serious. God will help you, but you're right to say you can't do this alone. We'll be here with you, but you should look into accountability programs like NA. As serious as this sounds, with multiple failed attempts at quitting, you might want to consider residential treatment. God will help you and we'll pray for you and encourage you, but sometimes, for you to be able to take advantage of that help, you need to be detoxed. I hope this helps. I think you're on the right track, facing your problem and seeking help.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
Daalmonette
post Jul 28 2006, 09:42 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 18

John,
Know that by coming here today u've reached out to many included God Himself. He will definately lead ur life in the right way if u let Him. We don't always want to do the right things b/c sometimes it takes to long, or we lose are "friends". But just listen to what God is telling u.

My prayer for u:
"Dear Lord,
Help John to stand tall and fight to be strong. No matter what he needs to give up the drugs that is taking the very life from him. There is no need to hide behind drugs only to find strength in God. I pray strongly and faithfully for John tonight that he finds the help he needs. It will be hard but it will be so worth it. He is worth it! In Jesus name I pray, amen."

+Quote Post
Rick
post Jul 30 2006, 08:32 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 13

Hi John:
Most addictions are tough! As I think back the greatest thing that help is knowing that God wanted me to get better. Also that people were praying for me. I will be praying for you as I have been through a few addictions myself. Your partner in Prayer, Rick

+Quote Post
Guest_Cargo_*
post Aug 1 2006, 10:33 AM
Post #5

Guests

Hi John

I have a special burden for you tonight because today my own son left home. He's also a drug addict and has been on and off for years now. I can't speak to him because he has no respect for me, his mother or for anyone else either. But that does not change my feelings for him. He will always be my son and I'll always love him. I'll do anything for him. Tonight I have to pray for him and I know that Father hears - He always does. In your case I can hear the desperate cry from your heart and because I know what you're going through I'll be praying for you too. Did you know that our Father has given us great and precious promises whereby we can become just like Him? All we need to do is find out what His Word says about our problem, believe it with all our heart and then speak it and keep speaking it through our mouths (Rom. 10:9) That's what salvation is all about - believing with the heart and confessing (agreeing) with our mouths. And salvation is not only the born again experience - its deliverance from death yes, but also deliverance from any and every binding and harmful force on earth as well. Believe it. Your salvation from drugs is closer than ever before because the numbers of those petitioning Father is swelling. He WILL hear and He WILL deliver - so we (you and I and whoever else hears your call) will believe with our hearts and we'll speak it in our prayers tonight and He WILL hear beause He always does. Your name is engraved on the palm of His hand, did you know that? So that means He can't and won't forget you either. Bless you brother and we'll believe for this wonderful miracle together. "If the son shall make you free, you SHALL be free indeed"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:42 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here