IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Freedom From Depression! Feeling The Holy Spirit!
liz1982
post Sep 9 2010, 04:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,005

Dear brothers and sisters of Christ!

I want to proclaim that I have been freed from my depression and I have a renewed strength and direction as a follower of Christ! I am now hopeful for my future and I am glowing with the fullness of the Holy Spirit...because NOW I have fully commited my life to Jesus the Christ!!!!!!!!! I am no longer living on that fence of life wanting both the worldly ways and God's ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have struggled with a lack of self worth, self pity, self lothing, depresssion, compulsive over-eating, and clutter! I have completly cleaned my apartment, I have donated 4 bags of clothes so others who cannot afford clothing can be clothed! My kitchen is clean so I can make healthy meals for myself........I haven't lost the weight just yet but that will come in time....I feel that now I am FINALLY going the direction God wants for me. I feel that something even mor wonderful awaits my near future!

I finally have let go and LET God!!!!!! I'm not in control, only GOD is!!!!!!

"For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly out weighs them and will lass for ever!" - 2 COR 4:17
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:10 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here