IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> God Be With Joe, Facebook cause to Support Joe Newkirk, Jr stroke recovery
Powertoheal
post Jul 31 2009, 07:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,948

I ask for all believers to join in prayer for my dear friend, Joe. In November, 2008, Joe suffered multiple strokes leaving him blind and with left sided deficits. I created a cause page to encourage friends and family to pray for him and send healing energy to him and to keep everyone informed of his condition. Although at times my involvement has been very rewarding, there have been also events to resurface from the pasts that have placed burden on our ability to remain focused in this relationship. I have become increasingly involved in planning and overseeing Joe's care because as a Nurse, I am committed to my profession and as a friend, I am dedicated to Joe's recovery. I ask that you pray God will make my reconnection with Joe a blessing for both of us. I ask that you pray for Joe and I to maintain love, trust and committment and to gain strength, hope and appreciation for one another on this journey. I ask that you pray for Joe to have complete redemption for all his past wrong doings to himself and others. I ask that you pray for Joe to learn to function safely with his ongoing visual impairment in his environment. I ask that you pray for Joe to find peace within himself and be free of despair, pain and suffering. I ask that you give praise to God for the incredible journey that he has put before Joe and myself. I ask that you give praise to God for giving Joe a second chance at life when even the doctors had given up hope for any quality of life. I ask that you praise God for making me strong enough to "hang in there" with Joe, for Joe even when reality makes it difficult. I ask that you pray that God use me as he see fit in Joe's life. I ask that you pray for all those who have hearts filled with grief for the pain Joe's past behavior may have caused. I ask that you pray that everyone will forgive Joe for these behaviors and see that like all humans Joe deserves love, committment and the blessings God has given him. I that you pray that my efforts are not in vain, dear Lord, I pray that my heart will be guided gently, safely and gracefully to where I belong. I pray I will have no heartache in the outcome of the Lords doing. Please pray for us. Please pray for Joe. Please pray for me and Blessed be all who receive.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:23 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here