IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Break During Engagement
Melz26
post Sep 18 2012, 08:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,502

I know I need to trust in God that everything while work out to his plans, but it so hard, Two weeks ago me and my husband to be had a fight, (we have had a few lately, be being overly emonional , clingy and worring didn't help this) so he send me a message saying he wanted a break to seek God 9which I know is the right thing to do) but I have planned a wedding for next April and so was looking forward to marrying him, I love him so much. but now I am not sure where I stand, he did write that he still loves me and wants us to be together but just needs time off.

How do I give him this time? How do I fully trust God and no contact him, give him his space? I know it's what I must do, but It hurst to not hear from him, or message him, it's like I feel I need to hear from him, I can't sleep well when I don't speak to him and know his okay, sometimes I wish i could read his mind, or God would just fill be with the knowing it's going to be okay, I have fear that God will take him away, and that breaks my heart. (thou if he did I would trust he ahd a better plan for me)

Any Advice would be great.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:54 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here