IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Here! I Need Your Prayers!
ThankfulHeart
post Apr 10 2016, 07:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 71,620

My name is Jennifer. My fiancé is incarcerated and we have both recommitted our lives to Christ. God came to me two weeks ago and I was filled with the Holy Spirit. I am CHANGED! It was an amazing experience. My fiancé has FINALLY decided to leave his life of crime behind. We have a 22 month old daughter, Kaighlee. His name is Kenyada. We need your prayers. He wants to change his ways, his way of thinking changed over night it feels like. We just ask for God to fill the prosecutors with His mercy and Compassion. I ask that they work with our family and not lock Kenyada up for the next 25 years. He finally wants to live a normal life with his family. He knows the wrongs he's done and he's asked for Gods forgiveness. He has a baby to help me raise, so i can keep working my NORMAL job and he can be home raising our daughter. We pray together. We send scripture to each other. I am hopeful that good things are coming to us both. I need your prayers for both our health. His blood pressure medication is working and lowered his pressure. He was in the stroke range. I have chronic physical pain in my hips and back. I ask for you to pray for my emotional well being and that I find the help I need with my anger, I need a mentor to call everyday. I need your prayers for my daughter Kaighlee, and that she finds the comfort and support she needs now that she realizes her daddy is away and she misses him and is starting to get real defiant and I need Gods help with his spirit of gentleneSs. And to keep reading the bible to her so she grows up KNOWING GOD. I'm new to all of this and I have no one to be helping me to teach me other than going to church on Sunday. Just please pray for us all. God bless you all. And thank you!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
saraeverett
post Apr 10 2016, 08:06 AM
Post #2

User

Member No.: 2,547

Hello sister in Christ. Focus on Jesus. Trust in him and refuse to worry. Let his will be done for his Glory. Stay in the presence of the Lord and he will direct your path. His love is never ending. He will make a way. Believe in him and rest in his glorious peace
He knows

+Quote Post
ThankfulHeart
post Apr 10 2016, 08:19 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 71,620

THANK YOU! I Am so grateful God led me to this site. I didn't make it to church this morning so I started googling online churches and was led to this place and I am so happy for the Internet and television. All things I take for granted. Thank you Jesus for everything I have and I know that my fiancés incarceration and the hopelessness I felt and the despair I felt and the mourning I am still going through losing my best friend To prison it is all happening because I am now relying on God for His strength to make it through whatever is going to happen. It all is a blessing in disguise. He ripped us both out of that life style so we would both come back to HIM!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:25 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here