IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Experience In The Ministry, Ministry
chdmission
post Jan 7 2012, 11:50 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,361

TRANSPORTATION MIRACLES:
In 1993 we started a ministry in Maloya village (Chandigarh North West India)- We had to walk 18Km every day to get there from our home. One Sunday we walked along as we always did with my older son Sam (6 months). We had to leave our house at 7am to reach Maloya by about 10 am since we had no transportation of our own.
When we arrived at Maloya we discovered that the house we had hired was empty- not a single person was there! We spread out a carpet and on our
knees we prayed, worshiped and sang to the Lord. I began to share from the Word as if there were more people there than just my wife and six month old son, Sam.. We put our offering into the offering box. After the service we went to leave.
We hadn’t eaten or drank all day so we decided to head home to prepare some rice and grains. The weather was so hot though and my son was getting restless so we decided to take a rickshaw. Normally the Rickshaw puller would ask 20 Rupees for this journey but by faith we asked one rickshaw puller how much it would cost to bring us to home sector 44c from Maloya village and he asked for only 8 Rupees(Rupees)! This was exactly what we had in our hands! We were so surprised we asked the Rickshaw puller three times but He said, Yes sir every time. Again, it was shocking and surprising to us and we praised God when he brought us to home for Rs.8 instead of Rs.20. Praise
the Lord!!!! It was first miracle that he did in our ministry.
Second Miracle: About Gas
By Gods grace after one year I was able to get a scooter for my family and I to use for ministry as well. As far a field as 300 KM away on occasions! On one occasion there was a brother from Kenya who worshiped with us with us who invited me to go his house for prayer after Sunday worship. He had asked me to be there for exactly 5 pm and so after a couple of hours rest I started the journey. However, One and a half km into my journey my scooter got stuck in the mud and stopped!
Then I checked the engine- it seemed fine but the starter just would not start. I checked the gas and the tank was empty but I had no money at all. So in the very spot where my scooter had stopped I began to Praise the Lord and ask him for a miracle. All of a sudden there was another brother from Kenya who was coming to my house to see me for prayer and fellowship and he asked me why I was stopped there.
Before I could answer he said that he came to spend some time praying and fellowshipping with me and so I told him to come in a couple of hours. He said he was in no hurry and that prayer and fellowship was not the main reason for his visit and that he wanted to give me a small gift.
He handed me an envelope and asked me to pray for the gift and for him. After I prayed he left and returned to his home. Then I opened that envelop and saw Rs.500/- wow!!!! I began praising God and took the money to gas station only 15 minutes away. I got enough gas and went to that brother's house and had prayer with him and he blessed me abundantly. I was praising God and thanking him!
Jesus is only Great Deliverer:
There was a woman by name Muniyamma, who had been possessed by goddesses (demons) and used to tell oracles in Maloya where our church is located. While we were ministering the Word and distributing tracts we saw her and talked with her sharing our testimonies. After a month she came to our church asking us to pray for healing of her stomach pain. Then Daisy and I started praying for her, instantly she fell down on the floor, screaming, and rolling all over the floor in the church, she was un-conscience. No one present could control her for one hour, we kept praying, then she was conscious and we kept proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ and said that she should deny the gods and goddesses and confess her sins and accept the Lord Jesus as her personal Savior. Because she had such a great reputation in the village for speaking oracles she wouldn't accept Christ. We prayed and fasted for her a week and more.
After a month again she started coming regularly to church but had not been delivered from demon possession.
As we were again praying for her, in church, she went into a fit falling down and rolling around breaking things as her body flung about. The congregation started praying with us to seek deliverance of her from demon possession. After the demons let her up she left without Christ.
After one month the Lord Jesus set her free from the possession. Praise the
Lord! Her family did everything they could to prevent her from getting to church but she was provided with times to make some meetings.
One fine day she was cooking a meal for her family, 8 children and her husband. It was about 8 pm, she had cooked rice and other dishes. She started serving food to the children and husband. Her husband found a tail in the last handful of rice and another one found the head of that Lizard. They were all fearful as this Lizard was deadly poison! Everyone became scared; would they live or die. Muniyamma asked the family to call the
Pastor to pray for them and after a long discussion; they called at 11:15
pm. I rushed along with Daisy and my older son (Sam) to their house. It was with great joy to see them welcome us in their house. They explained the Lizard problem in their food and they were under great fear of death!
It was a wonderful situation for us to tell the Gospel to them and encouraged them to trust the Lord Jesus as their Savior and Lord. Immediately the family said that if the Lord gives them life surely they will become His children and they would denounce other gods and goddess.
We prayed and pleaded to our Lord Jesus Christ for their lives to be safe.
The next day they all visited our bible study and they accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior. This miracle opened the door to her village so the Gospel of Jesus Christ could be preached. This showed all the neighbors of Muniamma how Jesus is all powerful and the only Living God!!!!!!!
Praise the Lord!!!!!
C.V.Jagan Mohan
www.chandigarhchristianmission.org
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:07 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here