IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> When Things Seem To Go Out Of Hand
BibleFan
post Sep 29 2013, 11:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 57,003

It really weirds me out when I pray that God see me through the day and help me become the person he wants me to be. Like I pray for patience and all. And bam! The day is suddenly filled with all those stuff that really really try my patience. On one of those days when things weren't really going well, God gave me these:

3 We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. 4 And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation." Romans 5:3-4

So the best I can do after I pray a prayer like the one above and God sends me stuff to work on my patience, I hang on to it with all I've got and grab these verses along with it. Not easy but definitely working.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
clarkthompson
post Oct 2 2013, 05:05 PM
Post #2

Advanced

Member No.: 56,577

Sometimes things get out of hand so, we can rely and go to Him.

--------------------
To be persecuted is to follow after Christ.

+Quote Post
Iana
post Jun 27 2015, 08:33 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 65,850

I often think that I am not good enough to receive God's grace because I am particularly not religious to begin with but during those times that I really need Him i started to feel that all this time I was not alone. We all go through ups and downs in some point of our lives but still we can never separate ourselves from God. Whatever we do, God will always show us the bright side of things and make us realize how we ought to be living.
I will worship God forever. All glory to God.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:35 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here