IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Is God Answering My Prayers? Why?, I am not so worthy YET SUDDENLY HE KEEPS ANSWERING MY PRAYERS...
wheels
post Jul 6 2008, 04:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 803

God has been answering my prayers…
I do not understand but god has been reaching out to me – touching me and answering my prayers. I do not feel that I am such a worthy man I do not claim to have any gift.
I can only say the maybe he sees a man who has had his sins and troubles and sees that I am a man that has truly taken a change in my heart. I am still struggling everyday with a pain that has not left my eyes without tears for a single day in weeks. I have always been a fairly good person, but have always had a few problems with anger and trust. I have never been one that is easy to talk about god and religion, but my heart has changed and I am changing. I do not know why god has chosen to answer my prayers. In the past when I asked the common favors or prayers, they have never been answered, but that is understandable. I can only guess that god can see the forgiveness, and change within my heart and that my prayers have also been for the goodness we all need upon this earth and not entirely of a selfish nature. I truly have prayed for the beauty of purity and truth and for him to see forgiveness through my eyes.

I said a prayer the other night to god “God if I hold no blame, if I hold no judgment, if I hold no anger, if all I have in my heart for her is forgiveness and love then I know you will understand and you will see how pure our hearts and love truly is. Please bless us and bring us back together, please forgive us both our sins, please let her take this step of faith, please let us again have that love so pure and so beautiful that you alone would understand and want in your world. God, you know I would not ask this if it was not something that honors you in it beauty and purity. You can see my heart has been freed – I have let go any anger, blame, and my forgiveness is as pure as your word. My love is as honest and pure as your blessings… Bring back the beauty that this world so desperately needs.”
And God answered - She called me next morning and I knew in my heart that god had had a hand in this. She just wanted to hear my voice and to tell me how special she believed I was, how she believed me to be a person with such a good heart, such a giving heart, and I knew she still loved me. I ran to church and thanked him for starting her on her way. I also asked him not to let her give up just yet. She is stubborn but beautiful in heart and soul; she is not to be judged. In his forgiveness, he can again see this beauty of pure love and honesty upon his world. Please bring us back together. You understand now the purity of what I ask – it is not just a prayer of lovers who have lost their love. It is a request of your children who have had the rarity of something as pure and beautiful as you could ever ask to see. God, I have cast off the burdens of our sins, our possessions and live only for this beauty and to share it in your name… to give and share it with the world… with you.

I said another prayer to god (I had missed church on Sunday because of a depression from all the burdens I am tiring to bear and I was regretful – I had just driven past the church to see if they had an evening mass and returned home after finding they had none.) I sat there remorseful and said “God I am sorry for missing prayer in church today – I am truly sorry. Please forgive the weakness I still have through this and do not give up on me. Do not give up on us.”
And God Answered – No sooner had I finished my short pray then the doorbell rang. – He sent some Christians to my house to pray with me. He let me know that he had not given up upon me. He let me have a day of prayer where in weakness and depression I had missed mass that Sunday.

And I asked God - I later sat upon the sofa and asked God “why you are reaching out to me. There are so many others more deserving or in need. Are you really trying to tell me something?”
And God Answered – I felt sudden warmth upon my shoulder and turned to see a golden glow come through the clouds and fill me with warmth upon finishing the prayer. The glow and the warmth were sudden and unexpected. It was magical and heartwarming. It felt like more that a coincidence it was god touching me once again.

I do not understand. I am not so worthy. I am only thankful. (Please forgive the partial repeat in the first prayer which is also under the prayer request thread of “A true story of…” if you read the other thread, pleae do not think me a cruel man who beat his wife – I have never hit her, but for forgiveness I had to reveal my own sins within my own heart.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
semi
post Jul 6 2008, 05:05 PM
Post #2

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

I Praise God with you, Wheels.

Shalom.

+Quote Post
William
post Oct 11 2008, 11:22 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,057

God Answers your prayers because he loves you just as he loves everyone smile.gif

+Quote Post
Connie
post Oct 15 2008, 07:09 PM
Post #4

Veteran

Member No.: 448

Wheels, perhaps you are truly praying with a sincere heart... and you truly know they will be answered.. without doubt...
I believe I have faith when I pray but perhaps I doubt..
could you teach me how to Pray??
I just started to truly have faith when my live was flipped upside down and the only thing I had left was to pray.. its like God was going to get my attention one way or another, on this website I have found beautiful people praying for me, but perhaps I do not know how to pray..
May all of your prayers continue to be answered and you are worthy, if God thinks so than so should you...

--------------------
Connie

+Quote Post
daughterofzion20...
post Oct 15 2008, 09:00 PM
Post #5

Advanced

Member No.: 799

Wheels, I rejoice with you this day. You may not think you are worthy of his blessings but he does and that is why he answers you when you calls. His words says he blesses whomever he wants to bless. His word also says that in all your ways acknowledge him and he will grant thee the desires of thine heart. Apparently, you have done so in the eyes of God and he is fulfilling his word in your life. Just continue to serve the Lord with all your heart, soul and might for your sincere service pleases him.

Above all, remember that he loves you very much and wishes above all things that you prosper and be in health and also his thoughts towards you are good and not of evil to give you an expected end.

It is well with you.

Much love
Shalom.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:03 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here