IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Please Pray For Me Gum Disease
ann
post Feb 24 2008, 04:05 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 649

I am a young lady and i have bleeding, sore Gum This is genetic problem as my mum suffer from Gum disese. ;I have lost some of the teeth. Please pray for me to be healed of this gum disease. l believe God is the healer and he will restore my gum.

Ann
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Glen
post Feb 24 2008, 05:26 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

We're praying for you, Ann. Make sure you see a good dentist about this.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
semi
post Feb 25 2008, 07:30 AM
Post #3

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

Lord, Please heal Ann's condition, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shalom.

+Quote Post
Glen
post Feb 25 2008, 08:24 AM
Post #4

Administrator

Hi Ann! My friend Ron made a good suggestion after reading your prayer request. He asked if Organic Germanium would help. If you haven't heard of it, it's a mineral that's the active ingredient in garlic, ginseng, shitake mushrooms, etc. Since it sounds like the doctor's out of ideas, this may work. Germanium helps the body fight all kinds of diseases. Because it comes in tablet, capsule or powder form, it can be effective applied directly to infections and injuries or taken orally. I've been taking it daily for over 20 years. When I do get a rare infection or illness, I triple my daily dose. Now, I'm no doctor, so this is just advice from a friend, but, if I had a gum disease that defied other treatment, I would buy organic germanium powder and try it like this...brush teeth and gums with (200mg) 3 times a day and just let it absorb through the gums. If you see improvement within a month, you'll be able to determine if you should continue the practice. You should see some improvement as early as 10 days. Once the gums are healed up, you might be able to just take it in capsule form. I take one capsule a day. Here's a link to the brand I use at the least expensive source I've found. You can find it in powder form but I haven't seen a better price than this. Just pour the contents of two capsules in your mouth and brush 3 times a day and leave it in your mouth...don't rinse. So, 3 of these bottles should be all you need to either get better or know you've found another thing that doesn't work. Now, don't use this while you're taking anti-biotics because they work in opposite ways.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
Glen
post Feb 25 2008, 03:48 PM
Post #5

Administrator

Here's a note from Ron:

"FYI - you told me about Organic Germanium after I told you about a diabetic gum infection which I'd had for over 10 years and which the dentist AND the periodontist could not cure. I took heavy doses of Organic Germanium in pill form and within a month, the incurable infection was all but gone.

Ron"

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
Juanitamarie
post Feb 27 2008, 07:05 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 648

Dear Father,
I pray for a healing for anns gums.HEAL HER PLEASE IN JESUS NAME
AMEN
Juanitamarie

+Quote Post
Tara657
post Sep 22 2016, 09:19 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 72,899

QUOTE (ann @ Feb 24 2008, 05:05 PM) *
I am a young lady and i have bleeding, sore Gum This is genetic problem as my mum suffer from Gum disese. ;I have lost some of the teeth. Please pray for me to be healed of this gum disease. l believe God is the healer and he will restore my gum.

Ann

It will be better if you see a private dentist. My sister too had the same problem. She too had bleeding gum. We consulted a doctor at Parkerhill Dental in Mississauga. Doctor told us that the main reason for that was improper dental hygiene. She had done the SRP procedure and it was all safe that helped the gums to reattach themselves to her teeth. It will be better and safe if you consult a dentist as in some cases it may lead to tooth loss and the myriad of problems associated with it. We will definitely pray for you.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:48 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here