IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Delivered
KevinDT
post Jun 22 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 753

Hi, my name is Kevin. i posted a few things in the prayer request part of this forum about anxiety and depression. well, last wendsday i was having a very bad attack after being rehydrated and the hospital. they had gave me some anti-anxiety medicine and it was making me to relaxed to the point to where i thought i was going to stop breathing. my church just so happened to be showing a movie about global warming and so i went to have my pastors pray over me. well, they did, and it turned out that i had two spirits, one of fear and one of anxiety that were afflicting me. they cast them out and my pastors and my grandfather felt them go. since that day i have been fine. they also prayed that the medicine i was given would leave my body and it went. praise the lord!!!!!!!!! i hope this shows people the awesome power of the lord. praise him and bless him and may he bless all of you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Linda
post Jun 22 2008, 02:31 PM
Post #2

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Hi, Kevin!

I praise the Lord for His power to deliver and heal! I shared your praise report with my husband who has suffered from panic attacks and depression in the past.

Thanks for sharing and God bless.

Loving Him,
><Linda>

+Quote Post
semi
post Jun 22 2008, 07:15 PM
Post #3

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

Praise the Lord !

It is very encouraging to hear a goof report. Thank you, Kevin.

Shalom.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:25 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here