IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2151. Prophecy Given To Raymond Aguilera On 28 November 2012 At 5:11 Pm, Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera
WitnessOfChristM...
post Nov 30 2012, 03:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,278

2151. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 28 November 2012 at 5:11 PM
2151. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 28 November 2012 at 5:11 PM

I am what Was, Is, and Is Going to Be, from the beginning to the end. When the horse falls, so will the United States fall. The United States has been protected for many years. Now that they chose to follow Satan, their fall will come. Disasters, storms, earthquakes, attacks will be sent from your God, Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

Remember all the times Israel and Judah fell for their adultery with foreign gods. Sacrificing children to foreign gods and all the sins of these people. So will the United States enter into their rebuke and cleansing. Many will die, and still they will not see their sins. Sinful people never look at themselves. It is always someone else's fault. I told the Israel nation over and over, but they closed their eyes and ears. The same goes for the United States.

I (Myself) could walk into one of the churches in the United States and give them a Word and they would try to boot Me out and tell Me never to come back. Many, many times My Words have tried to enter the United States, but only through people, with the money they love so much, could this be done. They will cry and cry, but I will not listen to lying churches without My Spirit. I protect what is Mine, with the Power of My Spirit. Church leaders seem to forget, I am the Boss of all things. There is only enough room on My Throne for Me, but they would never understand this. Everything belongs to Me, and I can do what I want with what is Mine. So be it! So be it! So be it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:58 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here