IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Introducing Myself
semi
post Aug 6 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #1

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

Hello.

The events in my life are too many and too unbelievable for me even to begin. So many crises, so many tragedies - where would I begin? Instead, I want to briefly tell of my encounters with God.

I was baptized when I was 15. In one of the lowest points in my life, praying did absolutely no good - so as I had for years had many doubts, I chucked it all and became an atheist.

And so I was for some years, but a funny thing is that where-ever one is in life it is never good enough - the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. As an atheist, then, I began to see instead many things that suggested the existence of God. So, gradually; I returned to belief.

About ten years later, after much study I believed that God exists but I concluded that Satan was a fiction - created by man himself so that he would have some-one on which to blame his evil deeds rather than assume responsibility for his actions.

I was so exuberant over my pure genius of having empirically proven this - when suddenly things changed. God spoke audibly to me and stood me face-to-face with Satan. My opinions changed instantly. Satan is real, God is real, and He was not real pleased with me.

After the shock of that, it slowly dawned on me that God had not written me off - otherwise He would not have even bothered giving me that demonstration. That’s the only time that God ever spoke audibly to me (while awake at least) - and just 7 words.

12 years later, He gave me a Prophetic Dream about the 6th Seal Event (destruction of Babylon the Great). In that Dream He spoke also. In my experience, God does say much but what He says packs a wallop. (I have published that Dream in various places - so some of you may have already read it.)

13 years later, I addressed the Lord in the manner that King Hezekiah did in Isaiah Chapters 36 & 37 concerning the Book of the Revelation. And He answered. Not audibly, not with Visions, not with anything remotely weird but He answered most of the questions I asked by giving me instant knowledge - I just suddenly knew the answer to each question. He didn’t answer every one of them but most of them - and I even sorta understand why not.

Anyway, that’s about all I am moved to tell you, not interested in talking about myself. Guess I could say I’m 68, married, I have 2 grown children, my wife is 58 and she has two grown children. Her oldest son was hit by a car when he was 12. He was in a coma for 2 ½ months, broke both bones in both legs just below the knees, suffered serious brain damage, and is still with us today - he is 40. Her other son has Hepatitis C, my wife is having balance problems which is serious because she is the care-giver and only one able to drive. I lost most of my vision from a bout with toxoplasmosis in 1991.

So, as you might imagine, we are eagerly anticipating the End of this Age. I have watched for it every Spring since 1983.

May the Lord’s rich blessings of good health, sufficiency, and peace be on you all.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:51 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here