IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> General Prayer Request
CetaTehila2
post Oct 6 2008, 11:34 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 975

In the name of Jesus to lose weight 60 pounds keeping it off forever.In the name of Jesus for all Links to me of any past and present attacks,Curses,Spells,Hexes and anything and everything not of God Sent my way to be forever severed,and broken.In the name of Jesus I forever renounce and Repent of all Past and present Involvement with The Occult,Voodoo,Sorcery,Witchcraft and The Like.In The Name of Jesus to be Forever set free and Delivered out of the hands of Evil People,Dark Forces,those who Practice Withccraft,Voodoo,Sorcery and The Like.In the name of Jesus for all The Things and everything I have Prayer for to come to pass to manifest in my life.In Jesus name I pray Amen And Amen.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
semi
post Oct 8 2008, 07:36 AM
Post #2

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

CetaTehila2 -

God is All-Seeing, All-Knowing, and All-Powerful. If we make a stand and STAND, He will precede us to fight our battles for us. The following Verses describe with what attitude we must have to defend our faith:

Jude 3 (KJV):
Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort [you] that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

1 Peter 3.15 (KJV):
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Ephesians 6.10 (KJV):
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Ephesians 6.11 (KJV):
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Ephesians 6.12 (KJV):
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Ephesians 6.13 (KJV):
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Ephesians 6.14 (KJV):
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Ephesians 6.15 (KJV):
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Ephesians 6.16 (KJV):
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Ephesians 6.17 (KJV):
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Ephesians 6.18 (KJV):
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

And so, having done all these things, STAND and trust in the Lord.

Isaiah 52.10:
The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

Lord, Please give CetaTahila the understanding and strength to do all and stand in Your Name. in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Shalom.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:01 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here