IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Frusterated, in need of guidance
William
post Oct 11 2008, 11:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,057

Hello, My name is William and I am new to this forum. I am going through a struggling time right now. My daughter has declared that she is a lesbian and has been trying to convince me that God is ok with it. I cannot pretend to know Gods mind but the thought of it makes my stomach turn. Also I have had an increasing difficulty in understanding what God wants of me. I love God and Jesus with all my heart and want desperately to do his will. Could someone pray for my daughter and I. That she finds the right path to God and that I might find the wisdom to understand what he wants of me.

One other thing, my daughter, despite believing in Jesus, has started to believe that there are other ways to heaven than through Jesus. Anything I tell her to the contrary has her digging in her heels and calling me a bible thumper.

I am beyond knowing what to do and need Gods help desperately.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
semi
post Oct 12 2008, 10:07 AM
Post #2

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

Welcome to Web-Church, William.

I have read your other posts and am really baffled about your daughter. You said you have been married 5 years so I suppose your daughter would be not much more than 4 years old. How is it that she even understands what “lesbian” means - let alone declare herself to be one? Maybe if some guy would massage the bottoms of her feet she'd change her mind.

O.K. either I read something wrong or there is something I am missing here. Well, anyway...

Lord, Please help William and his family become all that it is Your Will for them, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shalom.

+Quote Post
William
post Oct 12 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,057

My apologies on the confusion. I will clarify. My daughter is from my wifes previous marriage in which her husband was both abusive psychologically and emotionally and unfaithful. However I automatically think of her as my daughter. She is 17 yrs old.

+Quote Post
Connie
post Oct 13 2008, 08:41 AM
Post #4

Veteran

Member No.: 448

Hi William and thank you for your thoughts on my post. I appreciate all the help I can get.. I have a 23 year old daughter and I recall wen she was 17 and how she would do and say ANYTHING just to hurt me or make me loose control... Perhaps this is a way to really get your attention considering how Christian you are... why not just ignore it for now .......see what happens...
I am sure God will you guide you and your confused little girl

--------------------
Connie

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:22 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here