IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Need Alot Of Prayer For Me And My Family.
Jonathon
post Oct 25 2008, 03:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,279

Hello, my name is Jonathon. I am looking for a lot of support. I am a struggling christian. I am married, I have a beautiful wife, and two gorgeous daughters. I have been struggling with sexual addiction. It is a very painful addiction that has affected me and my family for eight years now. I have just recently learned that my problem is a behavioral/mental one and I am trying to self treat myself as well as recieve counseling until I get back to my family. I am working very hard and have been for the past seven months since the diagnoses. I am in desparate need to rid myself of this disgusting addiction, not just for myself, I need to do this for my family. Please pray for me, thank you. I am also open to talk about my problems if anyone is curious.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
semi
post Oct 25 2008, 03:41 PM
Post #2

Advanced

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 397

Lord God, Please deliver this man from his addiction for the sake of his family and his self esteem, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shalom.

+Quote Post
daughterofzion20...
post Oct 26 2008, 02:39 PM
Post #3

Advanced

Member No.: 799

Dear Jonathon, I praise God for you because of the fact that you have accepted that you have a problem and are seeking help to overcome it and I want to tell you today that only the Lord Jesus Christ through the power of our great counselor, the Holy Spirit can deliver and set you free.

I want you to understand that sexual addiction, fornication, adultery, homosexuality etc are all activities of demon spirits in one's life and it takes the power of the Holy Spirit and intense prayers to break every demonic stronghold over a victim's life. You mentioned that you are seeking counseling... I assume it is christian counseling because that is really what you need and also prayers of deliverance. I pray that you are a member of a church that believes in the power of prayer, if not, i encourage to find one because you cannot do it alone.

I wish you and your family well.

In the name of Jesus, I come against every power of satan over the life of Jonathon and I declare that he be permanently set free from every sexual addiction for his sake and that of his beloved family in Jesus name.

Much love,
Taykems

+Quote Post
kauai
post Oct 26 2008, 06:56 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 1,297

Jonathon,

You've been dealing with this you said for eight years. Are you any further ahead now than you were eight years ago? One year ago? I'd like to correspond with you through this medium if you're willing. Maybe it will help.

+Quote Post
Jonathon
post Oct 28 2008, 05:21 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 1,279

I have just started working on this about seven months ago. I am deployed right now so I can not seek a church. That is why I am online. I have been trying very hard, but it is extremely difficult, and some may think it is as easy as saying no but it really isn't that easy. I am willing to correspond with you Kauai, I just want this to be over. My wife is an extremely good woman, she should have a good husband, I want to be that person. I have confided my problem to my wife, she wants to help me through it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:31 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here