IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Sign!
Connie
post Oct 13 2008, 08:54 PM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 448

This evening I walked out to our patio and looked up into the sky ( i live in florida so we have clear skies) there were a few clear stars and i spoke to God
I told him I had faith and I knew he would somehow help our family through the hard times we are facing and then I did the confusing thing, if my faith is so real why do I need a sign ??? But I did it I asked God for any little sign just to put my heart at ease...... Well everyone is sleeping except me, and I turned on the computer and came to the website hoping our friend Dino had checked in, I am worried about him and his post mentioned suicide so he has been on my mind all day... I checked my email, well my sign was there I received a beautiful picture with the Lord's Prayer from someone I do not know asking me to pray it for them and I more than gladly did.. that was my sign that just the way i prayed for someone I do not know and am so worried and praying for Mr. Dino i know that so many others are doing so for my family... I feel loved and inner peace ..... Thank you all!!!!!

--------------------
Connie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:44 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here