IPB

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Glen Williams; Our Friend, Founder, Minister, And Angel, 'LOVE & HUGS'
Rating 5 V
Deb
post Jul 15 2008, 01:15 AM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 6

Dear Fellowship:

First, I want to ask forgiveness for the delay in getting this posted. I was on vacation for awhile, and since my return have been having difficulties with my computer - again - and the first write up was, like before, lost in cyber-space.

You all need and deserve to know what is happening.

The time came when the doctors, who are required by law during a particular time in ones hospitalization, had to ask Marsha if she would consider consenting to the donor program. Marsha said she would consider it. Since, as Marsha put it, she and Glen "used to put the organ donor dot on our driver's license," she consented. Glen & Marsha were dedicated to be contributors. Marsha would like you all to know how important this gift giving program is to them and to so many people in need.

Glen's blood type is fairly rare so the donor team started searching for any matches. This is when my husband and I went into almost constant prayer, mixed with tears, praise, and happy reflection of Glen. We were being very selfish and in our flesh, no doubt. We prayed that the donor team would take awhile to find any suitable matches, to allow the Lord to perform one of His awesome miracles. We believed that if anyone should be blessed with one of His Miracles, it was Glen. Who better, than a man so dedicated to Him, and whose work for the Lord spreads across the world? We thought that the Lord should pick Glen so that He could show so many people of His awesome power in making miracles happen. Unfortunately, due to the conditions of his organs, Glen was unable to be part of this wonderful program.

We never gave up on this hope and prayer. I had to have it written in black and white, or stated to the exact words, before I was able to actually believe this to be real. It still does not seem real to me. However, yes, Glen has gone to be with Our Father in Heaven. He is already deeply missed.

Matthew 25:21 (NIV) "His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'"

Hebrews 3:2 (NIV) He was faithful to the one who appointed him, just as Moses was faithful in all God's house.

In reflection, Kevin says that Glen used to run around the parking lot of the church, wearing a tall purple (of course) and white hat ("cat in the hat" type) and rainbow colored shoe laces, greeting every car that drove in, giving each person one of his sweet hugs. Glen was a hugger. Nobody could get by him, without receiving one of his wonderful hugs first! His hugs were genuinely warm and heart-felt. When we attended Bible Studies at Glen and Marsha's home, before even able to open the car door, there was Glen, wearing his big glowing grin, ready to give hugs.

Kevin says that Glen is probably in heaven, running around in all his glory, hugging all the Saints from the Bible. Lovingly, my husband also says that Jesus is probably running FROM Glen because he is giving so many hugs!! In other words, we know that Glen is happy where he is at, and that he is probably like a little kid in a candy store, being in heaven with all of those he so dearly admires and loved to teach the rest of us about.

Like Paul in
Acts 28:31 (NIV) Boldly and without hindrance he preached the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ.

While Glen ministered at the local church, before Finding Way2Hope/EFH/Web-church, Kevin was fortunate enough to be around during the time Glen was pondering the idea of an online church. Glen and friends did a lot of praying about it, before deciding to take the chance. We are all so fortunate that he chose this route. How blessed are we, the people of over 160 countries that his ministry reaches?! Glen is a True Christian Leader with much wisdom and loads of love to offer every one and anyone willing to receive.

Luke 4:43 (NIV)
But he said, "I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent."

Deuteronomy 32:2 (NIV)
Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.

Please know that Glen's legacy will continue through his sites. As of right now, they are pretty well self-maintained by all of you faithful members. The only exception, at this time, is that there will not be any new articles. And, please know that Marsha and several others of us are determined to keep Glen's legacy alive. If I may ask, please have a little patience with us, as we learn how to better operate the systems. We will be praying for guidance in how to accomplish what needs to be done.

Please continue to pray for Marsha. We feel an enormous loss, just imagine how she is feeling. She is a beautiful woman who walks with the Lord with much grace and dignity. Please pray for strength and peace for Glen's beautiful wife. I am incredibly blessed and honored to have been a part of Glen's life, and also to be a part of this fellowship. God is AWESOME!
'

'LOVE & HUGS'

In God's Hands,
Deb & Kevin

--------------------
In God's Hands, Deb
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KevinDT
post Jul 18 2008, 05:09 AM
Post #2

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 753

I will be praying for his wife, friends, and family. even i feel a great loss and i only spoke to him a few times on this web church. he is with our father in heaven though, which is way better than being in this world! glen has helped me through my trials and tribulations, and probably thousands of others. Deb and/or Kevin, if u guys read this, please let marsha know that myself, my family, and my church is praying for her. i dont know why but i just feel like she should know on a personal level that we are praying. well, thanks for letting us all know what is happening and may god bring peace to all his friends and family. god bless and goodbye.

+Quote Post
Deb
post Jul 23 2008, 12:39 PM
Post #3

Veteran

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 6

Dear KevinDT:

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Also, for your sharing the blessings you gained through communicating with Glen. Yes, this is a very difficult loss for SO many thousands of people. And, for those of us who knew him personally, his wife, his family, and friends, it is a loss that we will probably never get used to. For me, specifically, it has been one of the most difficult losses I have ever experienced. Glen was such an incredible gift to me and my family. It is hard to imagine life here without him. However, as my husband (Kevin) says, Glen is probably with us even more now that he is in heaven. Just in a different way.

--------------------
In God's Hands, Deb

+Quote Post
KevinDT
post Jul 25 2008, 05:46 AM
Post #4

Veteran

Member No.: 753

that is true. im still praying for u and ur husband and his wife and all his other friends and family. i just thought i might let u know, maybe itll comfort u or something i dunno. well, good luck and god bless and im also wondering who is gonna take over all of his websites and stuff?

+Quote Post
daughterofzion20...
post Aug 7 2008, 07:27 PM
Post #5

Advanced

Member No.: 799

Dear Deb,

I want to offer my condolences to Glen's family, loved ones & friends. I am a newbie to this site and unfortunately never had the opportunity to get to know him but I want to appreciate God for his life and the works he did for the sake of the Gospel while he was with us. I know that our Lord Jesus will surely welcome him with open arms " saying well done good and faithful servant, enter into my rest". I pray that God will give you all the strength to continue where he left off. I believe the Lord has used him to bring healing, deliverance, comfort etc through this online ministry and I am blessed to be a part of it.

God bless you and be strong in the Lord.

Shalom,
Taykems

+Quote Post
Deborah
post Jan 5 2009, 06:39 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 2,545

Hi there,

This is the first time I have been on your website, I kindo of found myself here while looking for some sort of help. I send my condolences for Martha and her family of her loss. From what I read Glen was a wonderfull man and dedicated to the Lord. I pray everyone is well and at peace.

God bless you all...

+Quote Post
mwjmr
post Sep 26 2010, 05:51 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 14,479

I just found this site. I am overjoyed. My Husband is sick and I'm just trying to understand all this. I read about your Pastor Glenn and it touched my heart. Thank you for letting me join.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:55 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here