Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prayer For Children As Well As Ex-wife
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
95685dad
I am requesting prayer for my children ages 14 and 3. I have been going through a divorce for 2 years and my little girl has been subjected to a terrible ordeal from my ex wife. My ex wife has been relentless in making allegations against me in order to keep me from my child. The most recent ordeal concerned an allegation of sexual abuse against me. It has been determined that the allegation was unfounded but my ex-wife continues with making false claims which is taking its toll on my child. It is also highly likely that my ex-wife has done something to my daughter hoping that it could be blamed on me. My daughter has changed in the past few months and it is breaking my heart.
Please pray that this ordeal will end quickly and that my daughter will not be scarred from this as well for my 14 year old daughter. Also pray for my ex-wife...her behavior is not that of a normal person and she needs help. I turn this over to God's will.
Thank you,
Shane
christa
I am so sorry to here about your situation. I know that must be very hard for you. Remember that God is faithful and He will reveal the truth and protect your children in the long run. I think that it is very important for you to stay in prayer and in the Word of God so that He can direct you in this situation. I will certainly keep you, your children, and your ex-wife lifted up in my prayers.
Glen
We'll be praying for you. I've had a couple friends whose ex's did the same kinds of things. Hang in there! The kids need a stable influence now, more than ever.
malone628
My prayers are with you Shane. My soon to be ex-wife has also done some terrible things which has changed my 4 year old daughter. I feel pain just as you do so don't ever think you are alone. Somehow. God will make things for both of us.
John
Michi06
Something similar happened to me last year at my [former] job. I was accused falsely of harrassment against two other employees. Being that I feel I try so hard in life, I was crushed to be accused of this and to think that my reputation might suffer. Even though it was extremely upsetting, I eventually saw God's purpose. To my knowledge, the persons who acted against me fell into the "what goes around" syndrome and my boss was fired shortly after I appeared in court against the company. I think you should be patient and know that usually the answers we search for so not pop out instantaneously like a jack-in-the-box. Be at inner-peace and believe everyday that you will soon be done with this. You can even say that to yourself; "I know I will soon be done with this ordeal so I can become happy again." I've been told visual aids can lift anxieties also. A piece of paper, perhaps, with a positive message that you look at everyday. May God be with you and bless your life.

- Michi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.