Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Help
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Christian Advice And Encouragement
LAMS
I don't know where to start, I grew up in a household that promoted going to church, I liked church as a child, however, I lost my way when I was molested by my uncle as a child, this not only happened with one uncle, but with two, I was getting confused as to how family relationships were supposed to work. I got married at the age of consent and had two beautiful children, my husband started messing around with my sister, I felt guilt, shame and a uselessness that is difficult to explain, I felt like a failure! I grew further away from God, I know that shouldn't have happened, I don't think my sister meant to do what she did, nor did my ex. My relationships after my marriage have been sorely lacking in real Godliness, and I need to get back to where I should be with the Father, I am just so sure that it's too late, I don't think he can forgive me for my bad behavior, I can't really blame him either. My ex passed away several years ago, the death certificate states it was sarcoma. I really missed his presence in our children's lives. I can't seem to make relationships real, marriage seems so far away from me as I can't seem to find anything that is wholesome, I still feel so dirty. I want so badly to get back to the Lord, someone please tell me how to ask for his forgiveness?
WithAllMyHeart
Dear Lams:

I am sorry to hear of your sufferings &
Ive sent up a prayer for you ---

I don't have any words,
beyond those of the scriptures..
And there doesn't need to be any, because it's in The Bible
that every promise of God is revealed.
It's through The Bible that God will reveal Himself to you
and instruct you on how to live and guide you -
encourage, embrace, up lift and revive you.
First one must believe that Jesus is Lord (Romans 10:9)
From that foundation all else can be built upon - through
faith in His Word, cycles of dis-function can be broken
and your life restored. God knows everything about us,
about you personally and He is an ever present HELP
in time of need.
Fear Not!!! Christ did not come to condemn you, but to save you. (John 3:17)
The Lord can bring people into your path, if you will seek and ask
Him, from your heart to direct you in His Ways and to teach you
how to live, He will restore the innocence that was stolen from you.
What The Lord has done for others, HE WILL DO FOR YOU,
if you surrender your heart and give Him your life, He will give you His in return.
No matter what's happening in this moment in your day,
He is near, believe That Christ is Lord & you will be saved.
Saved out of a destructive pattern of living, forgiven.

God touch you with the power of His AMAZING Grace
amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now am found, was blind but now I see..

in God's Grace
dani

daughterofzion2011
Dear Beloved, I really do sympathize with you on the trials and tribulations you have been facing and I am here to tell you that you are not alone.. The scriptures says in Ps 27 that he wil never leave nor forsake eventhough it may feel like that right now.. So please NEVER think its too late to come back to the Lord or cry out unto him for help for he said he will always be with us even in the midst of every storm we face in this life.

In order for you to find your way back to the Lord, one of the things you have to first of all do is believe with all your heart that he loves you very much and is waiting with open arms to take you back.
secondly, you have ask the Lord to give you the grace and ability to forgive all those who have hurt you in the past and even in the present and then ask for his forgiveness for whatever wrongs you have committed to take you far from him. Forgiveness is what will begin the healing process in your life. Once you can do these two things, you will begin to see the mighty hand of God moving in your life. You approach towards relationships, and life in general will change and you shall begin to walk in victory and also enjoy a loving relationship with our God and our Lord.

I wish above all things that you prosper and be in health III John 1:2.

Shalom.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.