Hello all

I am new here. God led me here I feel because I have so many questions. OK long story short...

we had to close our business because of economy, but We have faith that GOD does not close a door with out opening a window. Like so many others we have bills stacking up, cars repo'd, forclosure notices. But our faith remains strong

So my husband has had several connections to business dealings in another field. Great!!! we are swtiching directions! Well One deal came in sounded great...nothing. 2nd same thing....3rd 4th.... now we are working on one that was supposed to closed monday, then tues, then wed, stilll has not closed.
all we need is one to close and we willbe well on our way to getting back on our feet.

my question is....How do you know you are on the right path? It seems that GOD brings us these business deals to keep us on this path, but yet nothing comes of them. when is it time to say I think this is the wrong path we need to rethink this. We have faith this is the path because GOD keeps bringing us these things. I get so frustrated sometimes, then I feel bad. I pray for GOD to give me strength, but things are getting so desperate now

I thought GOD was punishing us for something but reading past posts on that subject I know he is not :-).

thank you all for listening

GOD Bless