Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Christian Advice And Encouragement
JayG
Hello my name is Jay, I was recently in a car accident and I suffered a back injury that requires serjury. I have not worked for three months due to this injury. I have never in my life felt so helpless. I was a contruction worker before but my injury will not permit me to continue in this field. Even though I have no money for food or bills I am still an active member of the local volenteer fire department. Helping people feels good and its nice to be a part of something. Noone knows about my situation, I have to much pride to ask for help thats why i,m here. I have a two year old son and a six month old girl and we need your prayers. When I get back on my feet I am going to school to be a paramedic, wish me luck. If you wish to email me some advice jetujm@gmail.com
Thankyou and god bless you all

sincerely, JAY
WithAllMyHeart
Dear Jay:

I am so sorry to hear of your struggles & pain that your injury have caused.
I pray that God will give you a fresh vision for your future,
and that His Hand of Provision will be upon you and your children and that you
will have a renewed desire to seek Him, that this through this other wise tragic ordeal
GOOD will come out of it. I pray also for your strength and wisdom to know when
and what to do through these changes and uncertainty.
May God's love lift you above the sufferings of your circumstances
I pray in Jesus name..

blessings to you and your family
dani
miracles83
Hey Jay,

It sounds like you have some financial issues right in regards to your back injury and being able to work? This is a hard thing to deal with in today's economy and I will definitely keep you in my thoughts. One bright thing of the economy and today is that many companies and people are still looking for employers but whom are willing to work from home. Many medical/ legal billing and transcription, and virtual assistants jobs are out there. The problem with these is that they are low paying, but they can provide good supplemental income if you can get some disability because of your injury. You won't get rich but it might help you get back on your feet while figuring out your future.

I am a web developer and I know there is a lot of freelance work out there if you are willing to learn advanced web design and development skills. It is all a matter of networking and finding the right people. Anyway, good luck and I pray that you will be able to sort out your issues.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.