Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Can I Save My Marriage
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
in love
hello I was just wondering if theres any way I can save my marriage.I been married 14yrs and my wife is having an affiar with some one.I believe in jesus crist and god but she is not into it.Iask her to go to church with me and she does not want to.she says I need god not her and that shes a grown woman and no one is going to tell her what to do with her life.she is in the plans of ending our marriage for some guy who does not have morals and knows she married with 2 kids.I need help bad.
Glen
Hi! I have some good news and some bad. The good news is...I have seen God rebuild a happy, healthy marriage after persistent adultry and even after 5 years of divorce. The bad news is...you have to let her go, to do what she wants and find out what she had was better. You can't make your wife want to be married and God won't force her to stay married against her will. She must want it, herself. So, the only advice I have that might help is to not fight her, but gently accept what she wishes and ask her how you can help her get set up on her own.

Probably the best thing I can do for you both is pray...which I will.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.