Need some guidance. I find myself in a very pain point in my life. I am a single mom of 3 young boys. I met a fellow Christian 1 year ago today. We fell in love and both had hopes of the future. I believed I found my soul-mate for life. 6 months into the relationship he loses everything, his business, his money and his future. He begins to withdraw from me to a point where he needed space. Anyway, I tried to give it to him but it was difficult for me. When I pushed for him to let me in and help him he pulled further away. Anyway, he recently told me that he does not love me anymore and does not want me to contact him anymore. I am devastated and in so much pain. All the advise I have been getting is that this is Gods will for me. That He has a better plan for me and to not question this breakup and believe that he knows best for me. How can God want me to suffer so much pain and dissapointment. Why did I meet him, fall madly in love with him, if it was not God's plan for me. How do I surrender and be ok with this?? Please help me understand.