Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: God Is Restoring Me
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Answers And Miracles
YeshuasDisciple
About 15 months ago, my life finally hit bottom. I was deep in sin and finally God dealt with my sins. I was sent to jail - my wife , my kids, my parents and my siblings all gave up on me (except one daughter). I lost my business and my fortune. I was facing multiple felony charges that if you add the total number of years, I will never get out.

I thought about ending it all but instead decided that Yeshua (Jesus's Aramaic name) is the only one that can get me out of this mess.

I asked for forgiveness (it was hard to pray at first. It took 3 days of prayer and complete fast (no food nor water) for God's light to break through). I asked for cleansing and for Him to work on my life. It was a complete surrender not like the one I had done when I first professed to be a Christian. (The fasting was actually easy because my heart was so heavy I did not care for food anyway).

Anyway, I was at the bottom. I did not see any "light at the end of the tunnel". It was a hopeless situation. However, God did forgive me which is all I can ask. God is so wonderful He started restoring me. Fifteen months later, I got my wife back. I got my daughter back. My parents, my in laws all forgave me. My siblings are all talking to me and even helping me out.

I am also out of prison (although I still have some charges) but I am not worried anymore. God is in control of my life. I thank God that just like the Israelites that came out of Egypt, He gave them Gilgal (a new beginning , a second chance). He is the God who does not cast away His children.

All Glory and Praise to my Lord Yeshua Hamasiach ( Jesus the Messiah)!!!!

Kanuk
Praise God for his Grace and forgiveness. God bless as you continue down your road. Prayer works.
Kanuk
daughterofzion2011
What an awesome testimony my dear brother! Our God is truly a God of a second chance and his grace is forever sufficient for us.. We thank the Lord for his faithfulness and I decree that your testimony is permanent in Jesus name..

Remain blessed

Shalom.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.