Hi I am a fairly new Christian and I am so confused and unsure if I am doing something wrong while trying to do my best to follow Jesus. I started going to Church for a year was a hard long Journy to get to the point of feeling over joyed with happiness and contentment in my life. I lived a rough childhood and early adult hood. Some were choices i made in life and some not. But when I found Jesus he showed me the guide lines to live my life properlly and fully. I did the best I could still making mistakes but I was able to pick up and repent and try to not do it again. Life was GREAT nothing brought me down because regardless of what happened I had Jesus and I had my faith!!

I stopped going to Church for about 8 months never forgot about my faith,but I wasnt put it on the back burner and I did stop praying and reading the bible so obviously my relationshio with God was slowly growing farther away. I started going back to Church because I missed that feeling I had the happiness and the closeness I had to God. I felt if I started going back and get myself involved again, that maybe things would start picking up for me again. Now I am not really to educated on Christianity for I am in the learning stages really. I feel I need help to get back on track and I have prayed for this help but I feel like im hitting a brick wall. It is a real hard time in my life right now and I am trying real hard to have faith that God is setting me up for a new life but theres days where I think maybe hes mad at me maybe I am not being the kind of Christian he wants me to be? I am a single mom of 1 lost my job over 3 months ago and am barely making it by. I know that God is taking care of me to ensure i have my daughters and my needs met but it gets worse every month. FOr sept i dont even know how I am going to have all my rent paid. I feel like I am suffering and I am ready to give up but I know I cant because my daughter depends on me. I want to be a better Christian and I want to have a better life for my daughter and I. I knowbad thigs will always come but I want to be where I was when I was saved and had my relationship with Jesus and he helped me get through it.

Sorry for all the bable my head is going a million miles per hour trying to put things together....I hope I can get some kind of advise as to what I should be doing, how to do it. I just need help to unscramble the mess I am in!