Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Desperatly Need Advice On Realtionship Situation.
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Christian Advice And Encouragement
SethBrown0224
My dad got a job as a pastor about 2 hours away from my old town. I have a girlfriend down in my old town, and i feel like our relationship is really meant to last no matter what. Before I moved me and her got involved in band but now she has practice every day until around 8pm, so we dont get to talk much, and shes really taken this hard, and I cant really be there for her like i want to. My best friend has liked her for a long time, and now that I've hes talked to her a lot more, because he really cares for her and wants to be happy, so he wants to be there for her. But now she says that she thinks she likes him. I was telling my friend the other day that i was concerned because it seemed like this was going on, but i felt that if she ended up liking him i feel it would be because he can be there more than i can and that makes her happy. I love her so much, I will do anything to make her happy, even this, if this makes her happy, but it hurts so much. I feel betrayed, and i cant help but worry that even if a relationship developes between them, that she will only get hurt from it, I want to protect her, but im also afraid that it's just my selfish desires. I dont know what to do at all. I love her on a level that i never even thought possible, i dont want things to end, especially not this way. Not too long ago i was talking to god, and i asked him, are we really meant to be, and i started reading the bible and the first thing i turned to was "love doesnt give up just because things get hard, but love just keeps on loving." I kinda took that as him saying yes, but im not sure. What do you think? Anyway, I'm really struggling with this, so any advice or verses would really help me. Please keep me in your prayers! God Bless!
cristy83
HI,
I am new here but am going around looking at posts, anyways I wish to give you any help I can . My thoughts on this is, sometimes when we get into relationships, we always think we are in love, we feel so much love, but it's hard to say. I would say always pray about everything and whatever happens is meant to be, just pray for God's will in your life. I have been through that many times before I really got to know what God wanted for me, and before I was really living for God, I thought I loved all of them. Focus on God and love will come smile.gif I can't say what God has planned for you, but I can say that it's better than the plan you have for yourself smile.gif

Just pray and ask God to guide you peace be with you and have a blessed day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.