hi everybody
I'm new here so if i'm wrong plz correct me
here is my story brief:
a while ago i met a girl who were seemed nice to me and was trying to make connection, so I go to her and asked her to know each other better soon we were gone to love each other after a while I saw she is not listenting or paying any attention and everytime I turned angry she called and saying I'm sorry,...
one day i saw it's not gonna work thus I left her and didn't answered her messages but on the 3rd day I saw her waiting on yahoo chat for me , then I felt like my heart is crashed thinking she's dying for me and me stupid treat her like ...., and then she called and speaked like she was cying . then we got freind again and this was continued over a year
when she travelled to another city we had relations still but I saw she even not mentioning me even as a friend anymore so I go there and tried my best to show her that I love her. but after a while she rejected my calls & herself showed her new boyfriend to my sister.

so what is my problem:
you know I'm a virgin I even never had a girlfriend but her. I had never drinked any alchoholic drink until this hapening and I think I was a good guy.
so why this thing happened to me?
I know god has nothing to do with that girl. but at least couldn't he punish her or make me feel better? (I even go for sacrifice 8 times)
I prayed for a year while my hand was shaking of angriness,... but Only I got was that "having car accident 2times", "breaking my leg while was trying to help my grandmother", "having my hdd+ it's backup burned 3 times"(I'm a web designer),...
the only miracle happened to me was how survived sacrifices
holding electrical cable 220v in my hands but it just shaked me
sleeping in a room with closed window and gas valve open but i only got a headache?

plz tell me what's wrong?
at least pray god for me to let me die and get ride of this pain
(besides sorry my english)