Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Introducing Myself.
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > General Interests And Fellowship
ChrissieYohman
Hello all! I'm new the forums here and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 30 year old woman newly married, with 2 children - 1 biological, 1 step. I live in Ohio and have recommitted my life to God's Word in the last few years. I'm looking forward to interacting with you all!

God Bless,
Chrissie S. Yohman
bettyw7679
Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

novastar
biggrin.gif

Hello everyone! I have been looking for this kind of site for a while now. I'm so glad to finally be here! I can't wait for fellowship and making good friends. I do hope someone will introduce themselves to me very soon. I love reading the Bible and would very much enjoy Bible dicussions and teachings. God bless you all. I am so happy to be here!........novastar
LonelyLamb
Hi Chrissie. I also just registered for the site. I was thinking about how I need to be in fellowship with other believers, but it's hard for me to do, so I did a search for online churches, and this site was one of the sites I found. I hope this will be a chance to have some of the fellowship I have been missing in my life, as a woman married to a non-believer. I like how this site does not allow arguments about politics, etc., like other sites I've been to. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.