Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Am The Master Sinner
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Christian Advice And Encouragement
PleaseStopMeIamBabyRapist
I have a business that is an internet scam, I victimize people by sending them spam, I have thoughts about rape, and doing things to innocent babies as I also find myself filled with so much hate. I do not hate what I do to other people, I just hate to admit I am wrong in what I do. I spam email to innocent victims and lie about it being spam. the group of internet business venture I belong to will at times, "claim" to be christian oriented, but as I am not honest at all in how we even contact people, I know it must be wrong. I do not mind defending what I do. I hate to admit I am a cowardly person.

I will hope many people will give me advice. Am I really sick, or am I normal?

Please do not hesitate to contact me, I am so confused about my life. My email address is adminservices@healthygreentech.com Please tell me what I should do, please be specific in how I need to find out what to do about my dishonesty and my evil thoughts about being a rapist.

Thank you.
skinny123
I am new to this web site and found your post tonight. I cannot believe not a single person has responded to your cry for help. . . but maybe your being a scam artist scared them off. My question for now is are you still coming to this web site for help? If so please respond. I will log in daily to see if you have been on here since it has been months.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.