HI
I have been away from my childhood sweetheart and husband of 10 years for almost 2 years now. We decided to immigrate to another country and because i had the citizenship of that country i moved ahead with our two kids. He stayed back till i could do his visa and looked after his aged parents. There have been several people who have told me about his friendship with another woman. I have had my doubts too but he denies. I have given him many chances to come clean and I know I would forgive him no matter what. The other woman has even attempted suicide a few times and listens only to my husband, so I know that there is definitely something going on .He claims he is helping a friend come out of a bad patch - but at the cost of losing your family - can it be right ? He will join us in a month from now and I pray that things get settled and he is able to confide in me. I pray God gives me the grace to forgive. I feel insecure and unwanted inspite of his best efforts to assure me. Am i wrong ?
Thanks