Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is It Okay To Be Here?
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > General Interests And Fellowship
ILOVEJESUS
Hello, my fellow Christians. I have a question: should I even be a part of this site? I know I was the one who decided to sign up for the forums. But, am wondering if it is okay to be a part of an online church. I have been thinking about this for the day, and, am wondering if really any of us should be here. Don't think I am saying that you are allowed to be here, but, I am just pondering this question. Would LOVE to hear your opinions about this.
ILOVEJESUS
Hello, again. Sorry for this question guys. I now know that GOD led me to be here. So, I will be here Sundays, or, Saturdays, whichever I choose to watch the sermon for the week. You guys are amazing. Hope to get a lot out of this whole online church thing.
waterbabe
Hi, Im only new here but your question intrigued me. Im not real sure what you meant by - your not sure any of us should be here. Were you asking if an online church fits the criteria of a 'real church?' What are your main concerns? I am interested in your thoughts on the topic can you please expand and explain............
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.