Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Googled 'help God' Just Now
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
rigor78
please someone pray for me! I'm in a situation that I've never thought I would be in. I want more to this life than what has came my way. There has to be more. I feel so shameful, so embarrassed, so weak, so lonely. I have no person to relate to! Will someone please pray to Jesus that I will find my purpose on this earth while I'm still alive. I've made alot of mistakes in this life, but my first 'love' was and still is, is to have a father. Thats all I want, A FATHER!!!!! please pray for me!!
myJesusmyLord
Hi, I will be praying for God's peace in your life. God will be a father to you and loves you no matter how many mistakes you made. Look to God and seek him in prayer he will turn your life around. He did it for me.
Glen
Hi rigor! You're the reason God had us set up these sites. I'm praying for you right now. There is probably nothing you have done wrong that I haven't done. He has forgiven and made me His child...and now he has done the same for you. Let us know if there's any way we can help you stay on track in your new life.
Linda
smile.gif Dear Rigor,

This is basically the same thing as others have written, but I want to share with you that, a few months ago during prayer time, Jesus directed me to John 13:1 where 8 words stood out: "...leave this world and go to the Father." Although it has a different meaning in context, I definitely got the message that it's time to leave the messages of the world behind and go seek out my Heavenly Father and His love and direction for my life. This was very helpful several days later, when I went to the Father after having made several serious mistakes that day. I simply said, "Dear Father", something I hadn't really done in 35 years of being a Christian.
So, I encourage you to seek our Father's face if you really want a father in your life. Someone in our church recently gave a prophetic word from the Lord, "Is My grace not greater than your sin?" and "I have you in the palm of My hand."
May God bless you as you discover what an incredibly wonderful Heavenly Father we really have.

Loving Him,
><Linda>
drawingboard
I want to say that Jesus Christ is the greatest Father we can have and even though you have yet to see this truth for your life and have it change it.We all will be given a moment in which He shows Himself (Glory) in our lives and shows the world that we are His own and that He is over our whole life. (I direct this last statement at you directly)May God bless you with His wisdom and encouragement for He surley loves you dearly.
CesareTrain
You have come to the right place. God is in love you with you and wants you to acknowledge him as your father. That's it.
The rest he will take care of. Keep your head up looking to him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.