Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Christian Advice And Encouragement
blake
i feel as if GOD is not pleased with me or im not doing something he wants me to do please respond back
Tanner
ok blake well first of all i want you to know that your not alone. what ever is going on their are people on this earth who are going through the same thing. and another thing to realize is that prayer is important and so is repentance. Jesus died so that we can be forgiven and the bible says that as he descended to heaven he sent us the comforter wich is the Holy Ghost. now realizing that if you have repented know that you are forgiven God will forgive you and will help you rebuke the enemy in Jesus' name and declare your victory you have victory through Jesus my friend and the enemy is going to come at you and tell you that God hasnt forgiven you and when that happens go to God and just be with him. just talk with him and let your flesh know that it doesnt need sin and addiction. but if you have truly repented then you are forgiven and Jesus is on your side. trust me i was in the same place and still get in that place today. i feel as if God has just let go sometimes and he hates me but when those thoughts come to us we should pray get forgiveness (because we all sin) and just be with Jesus talk to him as a friend and He will be their for you. stay strong blake you have victory in Jesus
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.