One final comment with regard to "deception"; people in forums will even take a Private message sent to them and then Publically post it and have a good laugh at it with their Multi-posting-cyber-Buddies. It's despicable conduct but especially by people calling themselves "Christians". And please; Anyone who has more than 1000 postings in this forum; Do Not Contact me Privately or Post your comments on any of my topics? Otherwise I will love you as myself and "you" already know what myself suspects. smile.gif Also, those of "you" who might ignore that request; it would also give me permission to expose you later and publically admonish you in this forum for disrespecting someone's request? Regardless, the Table has been set long before my 2 Cents worth was uttered in a forum. I'm just simply and continuously amazed that countless thousands are stilling being trapped in forums! Indeed it may be more likely to find a real Christian in forums like Facebook, Twitter et al? But if you do think you have found a person in a forum you can trust or even brethren, then arrange a phone conversation with them sooner than later. That way, you may better discern if the person is genuine? It can also save you a lot of time and unnecessary typing? smile.gif But never meet Privately with a stranger from the Internet unless God is making you do so. That precaution is probably in the forum rules or on the website somewhere too but just in case?

To summarize and in short: "what are these Anonymous Internet Christian Forums"? Well, if we're being truthful, they are not Christian; simply because there is no water to baptize anyone with. Duh. But they are probably not Christian perhaps having to do with any of the aforementioned rhetoric; which is not to say that God isn't saving any of those who frequent forums or create them for sinful or misguided or sincere reasons either? They are certainly part of evil on earth. They are probably much more deceptive than the "physical churchgoing experience" and I am certainly not capable of judging them on His behalf.

And that wraps it up for my "2 sense worth" and I'm off to the next forum to post this same Introductory message. One last request from any of the real Christians in this forum if I may? Since they will certainly ban me from this forum soon after posting this topic and for speaking truthfully and honestly, I won't be able to see what the ensuing chatter might reveal. So could one of my brethren please email me with an update if any? Thanks and please forgive me if I have offended anyone. I'm only concerned with God’s Truth and do not proclaim to have all the answers either. Blessings;

in Christ Jesus
Paul