But using "aliases" is perfectly normal for those in darkness and those of evil. However, if a so-called Christian cannot even divulge their real First name, then they are probably not believers anyway? Does that sound even remotely like "Christian behavior" to you? Is that what You do in Your real physical church? Do most people use aliases in a real church building? For the most part I don't think so but heaven help them if they are not even telling people in church at least their real First name? But the devil can read the bible too I imagine and might even interpret the bible better than we can and might be deceiving the "Anonymous" in such forums into deluding themselves that they are God's warriors too? I have no idea but at the same time, hopefully God in his mysterious ways is also saving people through the Internet too and keeping 'his own' safe from harm? So there may still be hope for the "lost Anonymous" and I certainly cannot conclude that God doesn't have some of his elect utilizing the Internet to serve him? But from what I've seen, God looks upon "forums" as just another part of the Mission Field that is earth which the devil has also mostly corrupted. As such, the "service" would merely be the same rescue mission which is to spread the gospel but also to save believers from deluding themselves.

Because all I've witnessed in these forums is mostly self-proclaimed Cyber-Super-Apostles from the safety of their anonymity; quoting scripture left and right and criticizing everyone that doesn't agree with their theology and biblical interpretations. We all know the type; the one's who need to take center stage and think they don't have to answer to anyone but God, right? smile.gif If they are even Christians at all but if they are disciples, they have lost all humility and refuse to listen to anything but their own voice. They are the Frozen Chosen; as one author coined it: "If we allow our doctrine to freeze in place, there remains no further opportunity to grow; we become the “frozen chosen”. Too many of us have become pillars of the church. We believe that our doctrines are the very standard of biblical truth. We become unwilling to examine our beliefs any further or to seek any truth yet unknown. We’ve become un-teachable and, like the pillars of the church, we can no longer be moved."

But he was referring to the "physical" churches and let's make no mistake. There is a significant difference between Real Life and Cyberland. Because of its "anonymity", nobody has any idea who they are actually interacting with on the Internet; A Huge Red Flag! Ergo, please realize "that inevitability" first and before You start confessing to (James 5:16) Anyone in a forum because for all you know, the people whom you think you can trust, might actually be sons of Satan's making a Fool of You? As well and another Red Flag; those "pillars" are usually the same out-of-control Yappers who have posted more than 10,000 times in forums. I even saw in one forum that someone had more than 24,000 postings! Shouldn't a statistic like that be a Guinness Record under the: Get A Life! category? It doesn't get much more ridiculous than that perhaps and yes, it's also usually the mods and admins who do the Most postings/Yapping. Man O Man, how can any reasonable person possibly and responsibly keep track of 10,000+ postings and think that we're all so stupid that we can't see It's All About Them? Wow; talk about Quantity over Quality in the Sincere Department eh. Sometimes I can't even remember the One thing I went into the kitchen for or the 3 things I went to the store for. But 10,000 or 24,000 things? I don't think so and God please strike me dead if I ever even reach only 1000 postings in a lifetime but strike me asleep before I finish this message preferably.

So tongue-wagging has reached phenomenal levels and again, we have the irony belying the "Internet Forum". Such believers aren't there to grow in Christ or to learn or listen to anything. They are a church unto themselves. They are so far off the path, they might as well start over again (Hebrews 5:12). We see this in the physical churches too and many believers agree that today's 'churchgoing experience' is far from what God wants either. Quoting another: "They are hiding behind a mask of Christian activity, going through the motions and keeping the surface rules that give the appearance of loving God. A life of loving God and honestly and joyfully wanting to do His will from the heart; is a mirage in the spiritual desert wilderness in which they live."

. . . Part 7 to follow . . .