But fair warning perhaps because people who refuse to let God have his way and try to Control things in a forum, may be the devil's followers working to destroy and deceive everyone who frequents them? They also cannot "let" God do or not do anything.
[ They hate God. They especially hate Christians yet some call themselves Christians. They hate truth. They hate You. They hate each other. That is why They put Their Rules in place so that they can justify Their evil actions and words in these forums with impunity ]? Duh. Hope that isn’t true in most Internet “God” forums but to deny it can’t happen is lunacy? In fact, I recently came across a ‘Teen-Christian’ forum but there was no evidence of any Adult Christians involved with the forum. So I emailed them and asked Who the owner is and for proof that there was at least 2 Christian adults in the forum keeping an eye on things. No one responded! What’s up with that Forum then? Is it just innocent teenagers doing there own thing and exploring Christianity? Or is it something sinister? I even tried to join it myself using an Alias name in order to keep an eye on things as an impartial observer but their system asks for a person’s Full Name and I couldn’t bypass the security. That must mean their Software can actually detect the Actual Names associated with anyone’s ISP. I’m no Tekkie but isn’t that kind of Personal Name Recognition to Someone’s ISP Highly Unusual software and maybe even illegal? I can understand how software identifies someone’s ISP Number but I thought your Personal Name Info was protected by your ISP? Regardless, the more potentially serious issue there is whether or not those “Teens” are safe in that forum? Who knows? Could be innocent? Could be an Adult believer imposing their understanding of "God" on Teens and without being held accountable to Another Adult Christian? Could be an Adult believer on an Ego Trip and trying to play Teacher to a bunch of Teens because they can't find any other Adults who agree with them? Or could be a Pervert preying on Teens? sad.gif But no one is talking and I don’t know how to get the truth about that Forum.

So Wake Up Folks and take a Reality Pill because you are in a very dangerous place whether you are too naïve to know it or not. It's called "earth" and maybe you've heard of it? It's a place where Evil abounds (1 John 5:19) but which will pass away completely and the Internet is the devil's latest toy which Satan uses to distract from God, those human resources who can afford it. Oops! Pardon me. Think that was an Opinion I just made? Quickly, someone better report it to a moderator because some forum rules don't allow certain "opinions" either; even if they are true. Not only that but there was no scripture quoted in that opinion so Christians can also now accuse me of not being 'loving' or not being a Christian at all perhaps or a false brother or a heretic or an atheist or worse? That's part of the deception in forums though because the real reason some people frequent them is to find fault in everyone and exploit one's perceived infirmities for the glory of their self?

Another sign of "deception" with a forum is of course its "anonymity". Oh sure, in these forums we See there is plenty of typing the word 'love' found in biblical verses and people quoting those passages 'till the cows home and many claiming to be mighty warriors for God and boasting of their wisdom but they can't even use their own Real Name. Instead they cower behind Alias usernames whilst judging others with a plank in their eye and spewing their verbal poison (James 3:8) from the safety of anonymity. Kinda like what I'm doing here; only perhaps for God? Not to mention, we also See when someone is being baptized but it doesn't necessarily mean they will be saved because we've also "seen" in print and on TV News about baptized Churchgoers who have committed murder too? Did you catch it? wink.gif If you didn't, don't worry because if I'm not banned for posting this truthful missive/perhaps drivel to God; you can always send me one of those "private" forum messages [which the owner and others can also read for their amusement perhaps?] and I can remind you. But please be patient because I may be busy in one of my other real Christian forums making mistakes while trying to gently correct hypocrite believers and actually learning and teaching About God or urging those in darkness to ask God to bless them with a zeal for reading and the power to correctly interpret any of the versions of the Holy Bible? Instead of using My words trying to convince them how biblically wise I might be and how much I only wished I knew about the Holy Bible?

Are we having fun yet while waiting for someone to report your words to a human authority in order to get you kicked out because you're not perfect or they hate you? Well, it's not supposed to be "fun" and some cyber-warriors-for-God are so brave that they're too afraid to even call their self Male or Female? What's up with that? Do they think of themselves as "An It" and/or not human/demonic? That alone is real disturbing behavior! Or maybe they didn't notice that category of their profile or perhaps they're in the process of transgender or they are just children fooling around? Wanna know what my guess is? I think it is likely that most are women who are married, widowed and adulterers that don't like this passage in the bible: "1 Corinthians 14:34"? So forums afford them the opportunity to speak and Speak They Do! Indeed, truth be known, the majority in forums are female? Bless their hearts Lord.

. . . Parts 6 & 7 to follow . . .