In fact, I recently posted this same letter in the fansforchrist Plus the customary [dot] Then org forum. I posted it in 3 Parts and the first thing an admin did was to remove Parts 2 and 3 and Lock Part 1 so that "only they" could post these comments and no one else in the forum could express their opinions. The humble admin said:
"I will proudly be the first admin to say that such out and out ranting and judgmental posture if it continues will most certainly get you banned. Go ahead- call me 'ungodly'. Oooooo. If you are a fan of something that we discuss here, or would like to bring up a discussion point then by all means do so. There is a prayer forum you can use also. But this is not a stage upon which to perform melodramatic tirades just for the pleasure of seeing one's own agenda typed out for all to see. That is meant to be divisive and we do not tolerate that here. You can take that back with you under the bridge from whence you came.
BTW- please do us a favor and do not post any other 'parts'."

Almost Unbelievable until you see it for yourself. A forum; which by nature incites arguing, hate, disagreement, differing opinions and pretentiousness yet that admin hypocrite pretends to act like they’re appalled by someone’s statements which conflict with theirs! And you might wonder Why I started with this topic? Duh? However, those types of remarks are the most common in forums but what’s even more disturbing is the probability of “that admin person” actually been genuinely appalled/naïve in the first place and playing God in a so-called Christian forum? Suppose they are just "fans" of Jesus then and not actual followers in Christ but “those” real foot-in-own-mouth-self-condemnation comments simply verify I am probably correct about these "forums" and doing the righteous thing writing this letter, God willing? Which is partly why I brought up the "topic" in the first place but also because I see all kinds of deception in forums. In God's opinion/IMO, what's the point of even "calling it" a Christian forum when mods/admins are hatefully and judgmentally stifling opinion and driving people out? I'm also in the process of creating my own "God" forum. It might be moderated by God provided he doesn't think it's a waste time in the first place? There won't be any rules or moderators or anyone called admin and nobody can be banned and it will have only 3 Discussion Categories:
1. About God
2. Anything Else?
3. Naughty Spot
This makes it easier for someone as dumb as I are to keep track of stuff and like the saying goes: "to keep it simple stupid". smile.gif Also, I think the “Naughty Spot” feature may help remind believers about maintaining their childlike humility (Matthew 18:4)? However, we encourage philosophers, writers, atheists, singers, theologians, agnostics/fence-sitters, egotists, musicians geniuses, and clergy to test their mettle too. But in keeping with Matthew 18:4, there aren't any 'special' categories for the aforementioned ilk and for other real-deep-thinking-types who think they deserve their own Smarty-pants category and scads of other ilkish categories. So you'll have to try and 'demonstrate' your purpose just like everyone else because no one gets exalted except by God.

Also, members will be able to Remove their own topics entirely if they wish. Otherwise the forum will be ruled by common sense or my common-2-sense for whatever benefit may be derived. The only interference from Me will be to Move topics which are deemed to be Extremely Evil, into the "Naughty Spot" but their topic will not be removed so that Christians can also see the naughty topics and perhaps God will guide them according to his will, to say the right thing just like for any other topic? We will also explain in private per Matthew 18:15-17, why we think it may be "naughty" and Warn them to either delete it or re-write it. We will also give the person the opportunity to publically apologize. If they apologize, they must delete the topic their self or we might? Then as Jesus commands, we will Forgive them and carry on. Even swear words are allowed because "that's just how some people talk in real life too". I can testify myself to once having a foul-motor-mouth. So if you don't like to see vulgar language, then Don't Read It and here's a helpful hint: You'll probably find most of that vulgar lingo in the Naughty Spot anyway so Don't Go There? smile.gif

Believers who have repented and are water baptized must use their real Name or Nickname which they normally go by or else you will probably be accused of not being a "real" Christian [i.e. bearing false witness and everything else like that]? Everyone must fight their own battles and if your feelings get hurt; you can always call your mommy or Supernanny or whoever or ask someone in the forum for support but I recommend prayer to "God" first and in all things you do. Hopefully you pray to God though to find something better for You to do like; spread the gospel and baptize and gift you with powers to heal real people in real life and everything else like that; instead of wasting time on the Internet like I might be doing? If any of you reading this is a Christian and basically agrees with everything I've said so far and you are a computer Programmer and/or technically savvy with websites; please contact me privately: in [dash] his [dash] name Plus the customary [at] shaw Then [dot] ca if you wish to become involved in a forum of this nature?
Quickly; if you're a real Christian, write down that email address NOW before you finish reading this posting!
Because as I said, they will delete this topic and ban me maybe even before You finish reading it?
And you can also see at the End of this message, another reason why I asked You to write it down?
[size="1"][/size]

. . . Parts 5,6,7 to follow . . .