Unfortunately though, in every Christian forum so far; I've witnessed moderators and admin people that are more concerned with finding people who might be breaking their "precious man-made forum Rules" rather than obeying God’s precious laws. They do not allow even One mistake by anyone [in their judgment] except by themselves of course. In every forum, "mods/admins" were allowed to make normal human mistakes, commit sins and freely say whatever they wanted with impunity but the moment someone else allegedly made a mistake or questioned forum Rules or questioned “their” alleged un-Christian-like behavior or knowledge or wisdom; "they" either denied they might be wrong and publically admonished their accuser or banned them. Not once, did I see anyone get a Warning first for any alleged impropriety. In fact, in most forums, one of the actual Rules stated is that a moderator/admin cannot even be questioned no matter what they do or say. Which is ridiculous to say something like that in real life and which also means those mods/admins were not there to learn anything from anyone but rather just to Play God or Satan or whatever? Rather than asking God to teach them how to deal with sinners who will inevitably say un-Christian-like things in forums. But in reality, they disobeyed God themselves because they chose to first obey a set of man’s rules in exchange for the privilege of being allowed to impose Their judgment on others. wink.gif So they were defeated in God’s eyes even before they took part in such a forum. Of course they will deny being wrong about anything and even unto their self because their sinful nature enjoys having that sense of control and power over others. But little do they know; by their stubbornness not to accept God as the moderator of all things, they are merely storing up wrath on their self (Romans 2:5, Jude 1:4). So I pity them but love them and ask my brethren to join me in prayer for the "mods/admins" in forums who are allowing earthly rules to govern their faith.

Not only that but the moment a forum owner implements any rules, just Your human right to Freedom of Speech is also ignored. Not to mention; by posting rules for you to follow, the forum owner is insulting You by presuming you probably do not even have the common sense to behave yourself in their forum. wink.gif Which means my dear neighbor, you are being Baby-sat if you joined a “forum with rules” so now how naïve do you feel? Ouch! Truth hurts as they say; don’t it? If you don’t believe me, just watch how fast my topic might be removed or locked and/or I’ll be banned? But that is partly why I’m talking openly, honestly and truthfully about “Christian forums which impose rules” because Jesus set us free from earthly rules but what believers are doing in such forums is insulting Christ’s sacrifice by allowing their self to be dictated to by man and bashing each other on top of that and for being naïve for joining in the first place! Don’t You Get It Yet?

Speaking of “babysitting”, c'mon let's be real. Even TV's Supernanny teaches parents to first give their children a "warning" to stop their bad behavior before placing the child on the Naughty Spot. Then, after they have served their time on the Naughty Spot, the child must apologize to the parent for their behavior and the parent must also forgive them. Then hugs and kisses; Lesson Learned and life goes on. Simple and gosh that seems like sound biblical practice too. How about you? But I have never seen that practiced in forums. What a Super loving and caring person the Supernanny is too and I pray she will be saved. I only wish to know more Christians with her wisdom, talents and kindness. Indeed, next to the Bible, I recommend people watch the Supernanny Show before reading any other Christian Writings! Why? Ask God. I’m not your babysitter. The point anyway is that Christians shouldn’t need a Human Babysitter to serve God. That’s “why”. But I've got some Christian Writings by other authors from which I have also been truly blessed; I’d love to share with you and vice versa perhaps?

There is a Bigger Picture which no amount of rules can contain and in case you haven’t noticed, believers can’t even agree on who God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit is. So how can you possibly expect anything but chaos in a forum full of Confused Anonymous Believers who cannot even prove their own Religion is the right one; let alone disprove anyone else’s? Isn’t that why we trust in God to provide us with our purpose and our faith and the power to endure and carry out what he planned for us? That’s what I believe but I’m absolutely certain some believers in this forum will disagree with that too. We’ve got even stricter Rules in society but people break them every day too and end up in jail which proves that you can’t legislate morality and a bunch of rules will not stop the devil from making a mockery of a forum either.

Yikes! I better pause at this point. To acknowledge Those who like to criticize others for the length of their writings. I've seen in every forum where Crybabies whine about people using too many words and criticize spelling/grammar mistakes and even those who complain about using Color and Fonts and emoticons. So I've stopped my inferior Literary Bus here; so "those judgmental hypocrites" can get off now because this will indeed be a long read for those who care to do so. Anecdote: This "metaphoric bus stop" reminds me of one of my favorite gospel songs too. Goes something like this if I recall correctly, quote: "This Train is Bound for Glory. It only Stops for the Righteous and the Holy." Unquote. Thank you Lord and please don't forget to Stop and pick up this wretch and the Sooner the Better because I'm getting real weary trying to walk in your footsteps. There is just too much suffering to deal with and too much to be done. It's overwhelming and I'm never sure if I'm getting it right but always sure I'm probably doing something wrong.

. . . Parts 3,4,5,6,7 to follow . . .